Help › Forums

Available games

Mon, Dec 12 2022 2:03 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • andymart990
    3 Posts
    Tue, Dec 6 2022 2:52 PM

Playing again after a few year absence.

what Happened to skins games and multiplayer (with a foursome) and match play etc.   did all that go away?   That was all fun with friends.  

does any of that exist anymore?

thanks 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Tue, Dec 6 2022 6:41 PM

Supprimé par l'auteur

• andymart99
    2 Posts
    Wed, Dec 7 2022 2:18 PM

I don’t have those option when I’m playing.   What platform do I need to see the match, stroke etc.?

I’m playing on an ipad.  Years ago I saw those choices, but not now.

help.

andrew

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Dec 8 2022 9:38 PM

It is totally different on iPads, phones , mobile devices , we don’t have any multi player games other than coin rooms and playing random courses with fixed 45 second shots with friends. We cannot ask anyone to join and we cannot select specific courses. 

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Dec 12 2022 11:25 AM

pdb1:

Forgive my Mobile ignorance . But I remember 2 Mobile players playing Stroke Play ranked rounds together . Not Coin games . As they had their choice of courses . That is still possible , Yes ?

Martin:
    Sat, Mar 25 2017 6:09 PM: 

Just played Darreck there in what I'm led to believe was the 1st ever mobile clash. Lovely guy. We had to play at Olympic club in moderate winds. Darrell had a steady round apart from 1 double bogey to shoot a 2 over 36 and I had 1 of my best ever rounds to shoot a 4 under 30. Thoroughly enjoyed it and hopefully will play the 2nd game if not tomorrow, then start of the week.

Martin

No not possible ! We can play friends in nine or three hole matches but have no choice of course , or green speeds, winds, timer etc ! 

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Dec 12 2022 11:27 AM

bossbird:

pdb1:

Forgive my Mobile ignorance . But I remember 2 Mobile players playing Stroke Play ranked rounds together . Not Coin games . As they had their choice of courses . That is still possible , Yes ?

Martin:
    Sat, Mar 25 2017 6:09 PM: 

Just played Darreck there in what I'm led to believe was the 1st ever mobile clash. Lovely guy. We had to play at Olympic club in moderate winds. Darrell had a steady round apart from 1 double bogey to shoot a 2 over 36 and I had 1 of my best ever rounds to shoot a 4 under 30. Thoroughly enjoyed it and hopefully will play the 2nd game if not tomorrow, then start of the week.

Martin

No not possible ! We can play friends in nine or three hole matches but have no choice of course , or green speeds, winds, timer etc ! 

We have never had the same choices on mobile that you have had on PC, I don’t even know what skins are ! Would love to play Alt matches , but have never had the opportunity !

• PAGES
RSS