Forums

Help › Forums

Ready-go tournaments

Fri, Dec 18 2009 9:50 AM (24 replies)
  • TarheelsRule
    5,471 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2009 1:11 PM
    Never played one of these and while attempting to sign up it tells me I can't play till I finish the tourney I am in. Don't understand exactly what this means. When I look it tells me I have played in none.
  • WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2009 1:34 PM

Tarheels, are there any other tournaments that you have entered and haven't posted a score for yet?

1,644 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2009 1:37 PM

Just a curious question, but have any of these tournaments closed out yet?  Maybe someone needs to take a look and see if something is up...

• cobra4
    359 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2009 1:57 PM

So what is the point in players signing up to play, then waiting for hours to play and finish there game. If you sign up to play then play striaght away, not play 9 then the other 9 12 hours later. What we are finding now is that players want to play again but we can't because off having to wait for players to finish, 18 holes only takes about 45-60minutes.

Great addition WGT...

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2009 2:03 PM

WGT,, Needs to apply a Multiplayer shot TIMMER..then it will run ok..

• cobra4
    359 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2009 2:07 PM

Looks like they have 24 hours it seems

• DougieWaugh
    1,145 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2009 2:50 PM
    Even although we are now on to Ready-Go Tournament #1023, I take it I am one of several shut out from joining any other tournaments by virtue of #1007 not being completed, even although I finished my round around 9 hrs ago?
  • paulmcm
    449 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2009 3:07 PM

Yes, Ready-go by its definition should mean you have to play now, 24 hours is far too long,  either change this or allow players to join a new tournament without having to wait for the one they've played in to finish - fair enough if you haven't completed your round, but if you have then why do you have to wait?

• NJWallace
    5 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2009 3:13 PM

OK, I signed up for and completed the 1st two Ready-Go's. they are now complete, as best as I can tell. I still can't sign up for another. Why?!?

• pullinup
    108 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2009 6:00 PM

Excellent point Cobra4.    Maybe WGT could consider alternative formatting of the concept.  Maybe WGT could set it up where games form on the hour, in a similar format as the Knockout tourney... sign up 15 min before the hour, get assigned to a game with 50 players ready to go right then and and prorate the amount of players that didnt make 50.  Problem solved.  WGT makes more coin and I play all I want.

Its a great idea but the excecution of the concept leaves much to be desired.

RSS