Forums

Help › Forums

Ready-go tournaments

Fri, Dec 18 2009 9:50 AM (24 replies)
  • seveking
    983 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2009 8:50 AM
    Could someone please clarify for me how this works exactly? Once you sign up... how long have you got to play? And when do you get the credits you´ve won?
    1,644 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2009 8:52 AM

It's in the FAQ bud...

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2009 9:14 AM
    Cheers
  • Thetruth67
    158 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2009 9:34 AM

I read through the facts and I found this to be pretty interesting... "Which tee box will I play from? You will play from the teebox that corresponds with your current tier." With all of the tiers being available to play in one tournament, I would imagine we are going to see alot of the lower tier sandbaggers winning these tourneys. I guess only time will tell

• pullinup
    108 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2009 11:03 AM
    played BB ready go, completed game. wanted to play again, BB same game, different game whatever. it wouldnt let me. said I had not finished previous game. I had finished. so I played KI ready go instead (my only option)...thought this might clear everything up... it did not. So if I wanted to play again too bad. lol. it wont let me. Keep up the good work WGT. its a cool game. ps... I want to wear blue jeans and an orange T-shirt, wearing a green baseball cap...maybe a Texas Rangers jersey. Why is this not an option? I also want private lessons from Mr. Tibbets. I also want sound on course and moving clouds. I will supply my own freshly cut grass) I also want the ability to watch from the gallery, games/matchs in progress of top players.with they're consent of course and for a nominal credit fee.
  • WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2009 11:24 AM

Hi Pullinup,

That's quite a list!  Regarding not being able to play another Ready-Go tournament even though you have finished your round, you have to wait until the tournament ends to enter another Ready-Go.  The tournament will end when every player posts a score, or 24 hours from the time that the final player signed up, whichever comes first.

1,644 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2009 11:28 AM

Just a point of clarification here....

WGTadmin:
    The tournament will end when every player posts a score, or 24 hours from the time that the final player signed up, whichever comes first.

If one person out of the 50 formally withdraws from the tourney, does that count as a posted score, or does that automatically mean we have to wait the 24 hours for them to be disqualified?

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2009 11:35 AM

Good question, Lee... A player that formally withdraws will behave in the same way as a player who has posted a score, you so shouldn't have to wait 24 hours for players who have selected the withdraw option.

• NASAgolfer
    96 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2009 11:35 AM

If a Ready-Go tourney is closed (i.e. 50 players have already entered the tournament) but is not yet complete (i.e. all 50 entrants have yet to post their scores... since they have 24 hours to do so),  it would be nice to see all 50 entrants names on the leaderboard.  Currently, the leaderboard only shows the names of those who have completed their rounds.

• pullinup
    108 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2009 11:41 AM
    OK thanks. Why the limitation? If after completeing the ready -go, there were still spots available in that same game why could I not have the opportunity to forfeit the game I just played and play again with a chance to improve my score? (I thought that after my round that since there were still spaces available that I could just hop back in for a try at a better score. With the last score standing and the previous score going as unclaimed.) While at the same time speeding up the process of filling the 50 player requirement.(even if there were a 2 hr waiting requirement to do so...I'll sign up and take a number and wait) Seems like a win-win option opposed to the current set-up. Just a thought.
RSS