Forums

Help › Forums

Just a grumpy buzzard???

rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 2 2023 11:51 AM (6 replies)
  • buttweed
    60 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2022 10:01 AM

This morning I got called out for using my computer in a coin game room....as I have always done...I don't own a phone and have always played WGT on a computer. He said I was cheating and that coin rooms were strictly for phone use. I have been playing for 15  years now and have never heard such nonsense . ? Am I in the wrong or is he just a grumpy old buzzard ???

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2022 10:47 AM

buttweed:

? Am I in the wrong or is he just a grumpy old buzzard ???

If you were wrong, you would not be able to access them with a computer.

• Squatch031
    172 Posts
    Sun, Feb 26 2023 7:30 AM

Number one tip.....Turn off the chat function!  Nothing but trouble there.

• BOZskills
    392 Posts
    Sun, Feb 26 2023 6:18 PM

+1

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Tue, Feb 28 2023 12:46 AM

buttweed:
    Am I in the wrong or is he just a grumpy old buzzard ???
    You can't be wrong if you do what WGT offers...

But the other player may not be up to date, or a Karen. Once upon a time, "mobile" games were only accessible by mobile devices...     Better times? Who knows(?)

• Lesthanpar
    1,449 Posts
    Tue, Feb 28 2023 1:05 AM

Squatch031:

I disagree, I like to chat sometimes even if they throw out insults and negative comments. I have been told to get my Champ azz out of the colin games lol. One guy said how to you expect me to win with those clubs you have. I said I don't expect you to win LOL. I have been called numerous names in chat. One guy told me my avatar looked gay with my matching shoes. Not sure if that was supposed to be an insult or he was coming on to me lol. I do agree though, sometimes it best to just ignore the chat and concentrate on the game.

• BWerthy
    1,009 Posts
    Thu, Mar 2 2023 11:51 AM

Lesthanpar:

Squatch031:

I disagree, I like to chat sometimes even if they throw out insults and negative comments. 

Frequently I come up against someone whose name I am familiar with and want to say hi.  It irks me when people automatically turn off chat, just turn it off if the person is acting with rude behavior. Which obviously is what you want to do when someone is acting a jerk  

On the other side of this, I tried to talk to a guy one time to find out what clubs he would like to improve his game and I got nothing back, so he got nothing. You never know who you might meet. 

RSS