Forums

Help › Forums

New update patchnotes

Thu, Sep 8 2022 11:47 AM (61 replies)
  • jacktrade51
    10,901 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 8:44 PM

Nico, 

Your techies made a good effort (I suppose) but came up way short.

I already have 4 complaints with Member Services for not recognizing completed goals, all since Saturday.  (It happened before, but this week was the first time I was annoyed enough to demand my earned goals/stars.)

And then this evening, well after the update, it happened again.  So now WGT has a 5th complaint and I am owed 5 goals (don't care) and 25 stars (do care).

Each of these problems revolves around the coin game goals.  

I won't bore the public with the specifics, but WGT has them.  And it is NOT fixed.

Tom.

• HamdenPro
    2,413 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 9:40 PM

pmm711:

Update completed

Backfill??? More like backfiring 

It’s TOTAL CHAOS

Not sure that is right

If all 3 question marks count

then more than seven

• mbeavy
    1 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 10:25 PM

i can't patch my game, keeps saying error

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2022 3:19 AM

Down time is over

Now it's time to take cover

Clown time is over (Misquote of Elvis C)

As I got 1,900c from achievements I'm now completely bought, and would have been for a lot less, so on a more positive note. 

More goodies given

It's not just profit driven

Still the nit pickin'

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2022 4:11 AM

HamdenPro:

pmm711:

Update completed

Backfill??? More like backfiring 

It’s TOTAL CHAOS

Not sure that is right

If all 3 question marks count

then more than seven

The 3 question marks are just to emphasize the way you read “Backfill” so that line is still 7. (sheesh Steff 🙄😂).  Think Allen Iverson and “practice???”.  If you never heard that one then GTS…Google That 💩

@Dodgy There is a haiku thread in the 19th Hole area of the forum.  We prob should add these there vs us derailing this thread too.  I’ll start by saying my bad. 😂

• HamdenPro
    2,413 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2022 6:26 AM

pmm711:
    @Dodgy There is a haiku thread in the 19th Hole area of the forum.  We prob should add these there vs us derailing this thread too.  I’ll start by saying my bad

I will go next.

Paul was bad.

• JDGHOST
    6,782 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2022 6:56 AM

Ummm I'm sure this is being discussed already somewhere on the forum but what the heck is going on with the scoring history i play many rounds every day and i just noticed nothing is showing up since 7/27 (except one random CTTH round on 8/12) ?? I know we had a problem with a "0" showing up for rounds in scoring but now no rounds showing up...

• HamdenPro
    2,413 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2022 7:12 AM

JDGHOST:
    I'm sure this is being discussed already somewhere

SCORING HISTORY - World Golf Tour (wgt.com)

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2022 8:25 AM

a few new bugs has popped up from this recent update:

• scoring history not properly showing is currently our highest priority bug fix 
    • developer string text showing on goals (you can just use the go button to complete it, but still really annoying)
    • single bracket shows different wind detail in Bracket section vs My Tournaments (this directly effects the USGA at Chambers Tournament)
    • stats not properly showing correct number of ranked rounds and best 9/18 hole scores
    • leaderboardv2 still not working properly (only used in CTTH currently, but will probably be pulled... again) 

• Woodie77
    15 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2022 9:35 AM

What happened to the Rush Showdown?

RSS