Forums

Help › Forums

New update patchnotes

Thu, Sep 8 2022 11:47 AM (61 replies)
  • DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 2:40 PM

pmm711:
    EDIT:  Might be a different issue but I still see this taking place...https://www.wgt.com/forums/p/622707/4212334.aspx 

I think it's a different issue, and it won't be happening as it was with the boxes we got at 3, 6 and 9 wins each week.

227 Posts
    08-31-2022 9:57 AM

That's not a backfilling issue, it seems to be a larger issue with apparel boxes themselves which can take longer for us to fix unfortunately

I'd feel happier if "unfortunately" was earlier in the sentence or there was a comma after "fix" ;-) 

Lol, was a new grammar check part of the update?

• HamdenPro
    2,413 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 2:46 PM

bossbird:
    Steph , that is what is supposed to happen , coins when maxed , but it isn’t happening for me, and probably others.

If you go to your account, online, and check transactions, it lists everything that was actually awarded, coins, credits, etc..

It should be easy to see how much you actually got vs. how much you should have gotten Maybe, and this is a big maybe, if you sent this info to WGT they would make up the difference.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 3:22 PM

HamdenPro:

bossbird:
    Steph , that is what is supposed to happen , coins when maxed , but it isn’t happening for me, and probably others.

If you go to your account, online, and check transactions, it lists everything that was actually awarded, coins, credits, etc..

It should be easy to see how much you actually got vs. how much you should have gotten Maybe, and this is a big maybe, if you sent this info to WGT they would make up the difference.

steph I did that the first time with the platinum box , it shows things being paid out , but they are not being added to my balance . They also had the screen shot of the award , showing my balance , then the balance afterwards and the award being claimed . It’s not just a matter of me and the coins it must be a problem with the program . The  next time I had a problem Nico gave me the amount of coins , but it has t solved the problem . But today having coins taken away instead of credited is a new one on me ! 

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 3:39 PM

WGTNico:

Goals & Achievements

• Added extra flags to backfill achievements
    • Delayed Goal and Achievements pop-up so they don’t pop-up before you see what you’ve accomplished
    • Added new logic to goals so players shouldn’t see the same exact goal more than once in their list
    • Various bug fixes surrounding coin game goals
    • Added new logic to goals so players shouldn’t see the same exact goal more than once in their list

I dunno if was on purpose or not- but that was funny...

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 3:48 PM

PureGro1:

WGTNico:

Goals & Achievements

• Added extra flags to backfill achievements
    • Delayed Goal and Achievements pop-up so they don’t pop-up before you see what you’ve accomplished
    • Various bug fixes surrounding coin game goals

I dunno if was on purpose or not- but that was funny...

I do not care who you are or where you live, THAT is some funny chit right there.

Nice one PG

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 4:02 PM

Hey Nico, what about the achievements that weren't backfilled like total ranked rounds? The   achievements are showing me with just 123 when in fact I have over 12000.

• RyjaTybas
    5,139 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 4:08 PM

Backfiring more than backfiling.

Nice to get extra credits but its total chaos.

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 4:51 PM

bossbird:
    Callaghan said they arnt working for him. 

They seem to be working for me now, maybe did before, I dont know now. Still trying to figure this apparel thing out. Lol

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 7:34 PM

RyjaTybas:

Backfiring more than backfiling.

Nice to get extra credits but its total chaos.

Yes…that’s 100% correct LMFAO

That’s inspiration for another haiku…

Update completed

Backfill??? More like backfiring 

It’s TOTAL CHAOS

• Isteady61
    5 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 8:10 PM

Actually would like to know when the sound is going to work on my Mac Mini M1

RSS