Forums

Help › Forums

New update patchnotes

Thu, Sep 8 2022 11:47 AM (61 replies)
  • callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 12:55 PM

HamdenPro:
    Are they the same level of apparel, or are some "Rare" or "Epic"?

I assume you talking about the Swing Edge Cap. I never seen it come up as rare or epic so assume its just a standard cap. Cap is orange/green/grey. In my apparel abilities it is displayed as 14/50. Driver Distance listed as a +38

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 1:42 PM

callaghan159:
    In my apparel abilities it is displayed as 14/50. Driver Distance listed as a +38

That would mean you have to get 36 more of the standard cap to use coins to upgrade to next level. My swing edge cap is level 10 and is +80 for distance. It is maxed out at level 10. Now, whenever I get the same hat, from a case, I get coins instead.

Occasionaly, I will get the swing edge cap in "rare" and "epic"  - gold and platinum boxes.

• Cicero733
    2,293 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 1:45 PM

Is it a baseball style hat? On mobile the common hat is baseball style navy blue in color, the rare and epic are bucket style.

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 1:47 PM

Thanks HP. I appreciate the help and info. 

edit..so the important info is the 14/50 and not the +38

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 1:49 PM

Cicero733:

Is it a baseball style hat? On mobile the common hat is baseball style navy blue in color, the rare and epic are bucket style.

Baseball....colored orange green grey. PC player i am

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 2:02 PM

callaghan159:
    Baseball....colored orange green grey. PC player i am

The color(s) of the baseball hat are different depening on the level you upgraded too. The standard hat

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 2:05 PM

callaghan159:
    so the important info is the 14/50 and not the +38

Depends on point of view - 

14/50 shows how many need until next upgrade. Important if trying to get enough to upgrade.

+38 is the distance added to the driver (not in yard, but some percentage of club original club distance (not 38%). I do not know the actual fractional increase but seem to recall it was explained somewhere in the threads before.

• Huskies74
    1 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 2:13 PM

Hi There, can you tell my why the Match Play stats no longer show on my profile page, my won/Loss record for both match play and Alt shot is gone?

• Robbo81303
    410 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 2:13 PM

Score History is still a mess,  The zeroes are gone but the only rounds showing that are more recent than 27 July are CTTH scores

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 2:32 PM

HamdenPro:

WGTNico:
    apparel boxes are working fine if the apparel isn't maxed out, when it is maxed out is when there seems to be some inconsistencies

I thought, when maxed out, got coins instead. Is this not still the case. I got coins for many of the boxes I received, with update on Achievements, of items I maxed out and got coins instead.

Steph , that is what is supposed to happen , coins when maxed , but it isn’t happening for me, and probably others. When I opened a platinum box 2 or 3 weeks ago the total of coins was close to 50k I should have received and I got none. When I opened a silver box in achievements today I should have got 1600 coins and actually had 300 coins taken away. They work fine for me in coin rooms etc, it’s just when the boxes are awarded in achievements. Still not certain if the apparel points are being awarded to me , I have too many items to be able to check, but Callaghan said they arnt working for him. 

RSS