Forums

Help › Forums

New update patchnotes

Thu, Sep 8 2022 11:47 AM (61 replies)
  • WGTNico
    618 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 8:18 AM

Hey everyone, 

Here are the patch notes for this next update.

All of these will be reflected in game on the client update which will be happening throughout this week ( when you have the option to update your game). However, quite a few of them are already available in game biggest one of note is that achievements are all backfilled! So head to the achievements tab and collect everything!

Goals & Achievements

• Added extra flags to backfill achievements
    • Delayed Goal and Achievements pop-up so they don’t pop-up before you see what you’ve accomplished
    • Added new logic to goals so players shouldn’t see the same exact goal more than once in their list
    • Various bug fixes surrounding coin game goals
    • Added new logic to goals so players shouldn’t see the same exact goal more than once in their list
    • Fixed a coin game streak exploit where players could extend their winning streak by forfeiting 
    • Added new parameters by level and tier to Goals (this will buff goal requirements so they make sense)
    • Added notification dots for Goals and Achievements sections
    • Fixed issues where some game modes weren’t working properly toward applicable goals and achievements
    • Fixed an issue when earning club passes in achievements where player would have to restart the game to see the passes in their inventory
    • Fixed the OMG I DID IT achievement to only add progress when the player hits a hole-in-one
    • Fixed various progress issues related to CTTH tiebreaker holes in coin games
    • Fixed issues where players were getting progress for the Bag of Chips achievements, and goals tasking the player to hole a shot from off the green
    • Fixed goals that required a player to play on a specific course’s CTTH challenge where it would only allow progress on Challenge 1
    • Fixed an issue creating a blank Goals panel after viewing the Upgrade Membership panel
    • Several other small fixes surrounding the Upgrade Membership panel and associated flows
    • Fixed a bug where gimmes weren’t adding progress toward applicable goals and achievements
    • Made some changes to how event goals operate -Various small tweaks to names and titles in Goals and Achievements
    • Fixed several GO-button links -Fixed a bug when using the GO button and receiving a message to update your equipped clubs
    • Fixed a bug where finishing a hole by autoclick was adding progress to goals and achievements when it shouldn’t
    • Added PGA National to course-specific Goals
    Stats

• Added new stats to player profile
    • Added new stats and new achievements to web profile
    • Fixed several stats titles that were showing developer string text
    • Fixed an issue in player profile stats box that showed player averages as 0.00
    • Fixed an issue where coin games were showing in scoring history with a 0 score
    PGA National
    • Fixed an issue on PGA National where the game would show the player in the rough or on the cart path when the player was actually on the fairway
    • Fixed an issue where PGA National course photo was too large in the bracket course description section
    • Fixed PGA National missing hole info descriptions

Quality of Life

• Fixed a bug where players were still receiving prizes for “Weekly Wins” after removing the feature from the game
    • Mobile: Changed app feedback pop-up to be less intrusive
    • Fixed a problem when opening some boxes where the texture wasn’t showing on the box

-Fixed an issue where player profile picture had a line through them

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 9:54 AM

Hi Nico , can’t see anything about the won apparel boxes not paying out . 
    Today I tested it by claiming a silver box , should have received 1600 coins , and infact had 300 coins taken away.
    So your comment about going to collect all those back filled awards is unlikely to be beneficial to anyone doing it.
    I don’t keep track of points on items of apparel but if you check the other thread you will will Callaghan checks his and they are still not being awarded.

Have you any feedback on this particular issue of apparel boxes please. 

• WGTNico
    618 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 9:57 AM

That's not a backfilling issue, it seems to be a larger issue with apparel boxes themselves which can take longer for us to fix unfortunately

bossbird:

Hi Nico , can’t see anything about the won apparel boxes not paying out . 
    Today I tested it by claiming a silver box , should have received 1600 coins , and infact had 300 coins taken away.
    So your comment about going to collect all those back filled awards is unlikely to be beneficial to anyone doing it.
    I don’t keep track of points on items of apparel but if you check the other thread you will will Callaghan checks his and they are still not being awarded.

Have you any feedback on this particular issue of apparel boxes please. 

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 10:36 AM

So we are losing out apparel points by things not working. Wiil wgt reimburse us the apparel boxes that are not working?

WGTNico:
    That's not a backfilling issue, it seems to be a larger issue with apparel boxes themselves which can take longer for us to fix unfortunately

• WGTNico
    618 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 10:55 AM

apparel boxes are working fine if the apparel isn't maxed out, when it is maxed out is when there seems to be some inconsistencies 

callaghan159:
    So we are losing out apparel points by things not working. Wiil wgt reimburse us the apparel boxes that are not working?

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 11:27 AM

WGTNico:

apparel boxes are working fine if the apparel isn't maxed out, when it is maxed out is when there seems to be some inconsistencies 

callaghan159:

I disagree with you. I do keep track of my apparel numbers, but if you say they are working fine, so be it.

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 11:57 AM

callaghan159:

WGTNico:

callaghan159:

I disagree with you. I do keep track of my apparel numbers, but if you say they are working fine, so be it.

Mythanatos has been reporting apparel issues in the Bug Log thread (and maybe in a few other areas in response to other posts) for months and months and months too.  He's someone whose judgement we all can trust. If WGT says there's no issues then I say they never intended them to ever work right.

EDIT:  Might be a different issue but I still see this taking place...https://www.wgt.com/forums/p/622707/4212334.aspx 

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 12:01 PM

WGTNico:

I thought, when maxed out, got coins instead. Is this not still the case. I got coins for many of the boxes I received, with update on Achievements, of items I maxed out and got coins instead.

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 12:27 PM

OK, I just opened all my apparel boxes that were updated this morning in the achievements section. If you click on abilities in the apparel section and click a piece of apprel it appears in the upper left corner with some numbers ..(my swing edge cap says 14/50), but the + numbers do not change. My + number for the cap before opening the apparel boxes was +38 and won total +7 from the apparel boxes. The +38 is still there. That number did not change. I expected that to change to a +45. Am I wrong or right on this. Is this the way its suppose to be? Why the different set of numbers? The same thing happened for my Max shoes and Max polo shirt. Maybe I just dont understand how the system works.

Edit.....I do hope I explained myself clear enough for you to understand what I am trying to say.

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 12:44 PM

callaghan159:
    .(my swing edge cap says 14/50), but the + numbers do not change. My + number for the cap before opening the apparel boxes was +38 and won total +7 from the apparel boxes. The +38 is still there

Are they the same level of apparel, or are some "Rare" or "Epic"?

It may be that the standard item is 38/50 and you got +7 on a rare or epic item. Then you would not see the 38/50 change.

Just a guess, and a possibility.

RSS