Help › Forums

*** Downtime Tonight 8/30

Fri, Sep 2 2022 10:58 AM (61 replies)
  • bossbird
    2,196 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 9:36 AM

callaghan159:

bossbird:
    The only way to know for sure is to screen shot before playing for every item of apparel that you have , because there is no knowing what items may get pulled out of the hat . Maybe that is what you have done , I know I haven’t because I have so many items of apparel !! 

I only have 5 pieces of apparel....1 each for hat, glove and so on. I have all the numbers written down and nothing has changed for over a month now.

Arh , ok well that makes it easily traceable , hope it gets sorted soon. PC players were/still are a bit disadvantaged on this one . 

• bossbird
    2,196 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 9:38 AM

WGTNico:

Hey everyone,

I just posted all the bug fixes that we've done in this past month, many of which won't be fully reflected until the client update. 

we're still looking into the scoring issue, if anyone has any screenshots of specifically what their stats putting specifically) looked like before this downtime, it can go a long way in helping us. 

I'm going to be honest I'm really annoyed that this stats/scoring history issue has popped up.

Hi Nico where are all the bug fixes please, I appreciate they won’t all be working yet , but would like to know what has been fixed , thanks

• WGTNico
    622 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 9:40 AM

bossbird:
    Hi Nico where are all the bug fixes please, I appreciate they won’t all be working yet , but would like to know what has been fixed , thanks

https://www.wgt.com/forums/p/708986/4739641.aspx#4739641

• Bowl64
    3,087 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 9:45 AM

bossbird:

WGTNico:

Hey everyone,

I just posted all the bug fixes that we've done in this past month, many of which won't be fully reflected until the client update. 

we're still looking into the scoring issue, if anyone has any screenshots of specifically what their stats putting specifically) looked like before this downtime, it can go a long way in helping us. 

I'm going to be honest I'm really annoyed that this stats/scoring history issue has popped up.

Not much it seems like. All my stats are presented twice, underneath each other, scorehistory is a mess to put it lightly, puttingstats are like what Scot posted earlier. I got the "achievementawards/bonuses" today, many i`ve spoken to got theirs weeks ago. Don`t ask me if my apparel was correctly upgraded, have no idea.

Bjorn

• SamSpayed
    4,911 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 2:12 PM

Bowl64:
    I got the "achievementawards/bonuses" today, many i`ve spoken to got theirs weeks ago. Don`t ask me if my apparel was correctly upgraded, have no idea.

I got mine today too.  Particularly the Apparel ones, which I didn't have before.  Lots of apparel boxes to open today from the Apparel achievements.

I did get all the points the apparel boxes showed.  I collected one Achievement at a time rather than using the COLLECT ALL button.  Don't know if that makes a difference.

• bossbird
    2,196 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 2:36 PM

SamSpayed:

Bowl64:
    I got the "achievementawards/bonuses" today, many i`ve spoken to got theirs weeks ago. Don`t ask me if my apparel was correctly upgraded, have no idea.

I got mine today too.  Particularly the Apparel ones, which I didn't have before.  Lots of apparel boxes to open today from the Apparel achievements.

I did get all the points the apparel boxes showed.  I collected one Achievement at a time rather than using the COLLECT ALL button.  Don't know if that makes a difference.

Hi Sam , I was awarded lots,of boxes today too , decided to just open one , should have had 1600coins but instead had 300 taken away ! So maybe it’s because I am mobile , I do t know .

• protonc
    644 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 6:18 PM

WGTNico:

Yes, us too!  I didn't think we would have to take a screenshot before every update.  I did write down a reminder on my profile blog on July 27th prior to the G&A update.  Basically all stroke play was wiped from being visible in the history, but appears to still be considered a ranked round.  On July 27th I had 1,784 total ranked rounds, today I have 1,824, but none are listed in my history.  So instead of taking away all the 0's from coin games, the DEV's just took away everything for the last month!!!!  Even alternate shot is missing from stats. Activity is still showing games played or shots holed, etc.  LOL & SMH!!!

One more thing, game froze today, was checking on all the "Mobile" updates (that's what I think of them), looking at G&A and collecting boxes and got a game invite.  I selected the game invite and the game froze between the two. 

Here's a screenshot.

• dad19733
    164 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 6:25 PM

@WGTNico thanks for the update

• pmm711
    5,529 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 7:20 PM

protonc:

WGTNico:

Yes, us too!  I didn't think we would have to take a screenshot before every update.  I did write down a reminder on my profile blog on July 27th prior to the G&A update.  Basically all stroke play was wiped from being visible in the history, but appears to still be considered a ranked round.  On July 27th I had 1,784 total ranked rounds, today I have 1,824, but none are listed in my history.  So instead of taking away all the 0's from coin games, the DEV's just took away everything for the last month!!!!  Even alternate shot is missing from stats. Activity is still showing games played or shots holed, etc.  LOL & SMH!!!

One more thing, game froze today, was checking on all the "Mobile" updates (that's what I think of them), looking at G&A and collecting boxes and got a game invite.  I selected the game invite and the game froze between the two. 

Here's a screenshot.

The launcher and app definitely are not multitasking friendly.  Even the chat…opening it during play can lock up the match.  I hate not replying to an opponent but it’s too likely the match will get muffed up.  Fragile is an understatement.

• MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 11:35 PM

pmm711:

Even the chat…opening it during play can lock up the match.

There's another long-time bug with chat - the chat button gets greyed out during a multiplayer game and you cannot click on it.  I was told that if you view your scorecard at a certain time (can't remember when though as I rarely play multiplayer) you can get chat to work again.  But this is just another bug WGT don't care about and would rather work on more things no one asked for... and screw even more things up in the process!

RSS