Forums

Help › Forums

*** Downtime Tonight 8/30

Fri, Sep 2 2022 10:58 AM (61 replies)
  • Bowl64
    3,087 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2022 2:36 AM

Just logged into the launcher, had updates but none of yesterdays mess is fixed yet. Oh well, just have to wait and see i guess.

Bjorn

• Bowl64
    3,087 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2022 2:39 AM

SamSpayed:

Bowl64:
    I got the "achievementawards/bonuses" today, many i`ve spoken to got theirs weeks ago. Don`t ask me if my apparel was correctly upgraded, have no idea.

I got mine today too.  Particularly the Apparel ones, which I didn't have before.  Lots of apparel boxes to open today from the Apparel achievements.

I did get all the points the apparel boxes showed.  I collected one Achievement at a time rather than using the COLLECT ALL button.  Don't know if that makes a difference.

Think i go the correct amounts of xp/coins/credits. The apparel i`m not shure about because i have no idea which level the different stuff was on.

Bjorn

• ScottHope
    10,130 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2022 2:44 AM

The app update appears to have fixed the putting stats...

...but it's a very busy page. It's all there though.

As an aside, banded rows might make it a bit easier to decipher...

• Bowl64
    3,087 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2022 3:37 AM

But why did they have to put even more information in there? Just makes things blurry.

• pmm711
    5,529 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2022 4:02 AM

ScottHope:

Uh

...but it's a very busy page. It's all there though.

If they have “Total” and “Ranked” for everything then they’re obviously creating stats for coin room only players.  I wonder if that will include Practice as I always thought coin room play was considered Practice?  And who cares to split the stats this way?  Next they’ll want to add another for say “Longest Putt Tourament”.  Their reasoning and logic would be nice to know.

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2022 7:10 AM

ScottHope:

Looking at yours- did you notice the discrepancy of 10-25' putts? Seems like that is only place ranked/not are different.

• MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2022 7:35 AM

pmm711:
    Their reasoning and logic would be nice to know.

Because they've ran out of ideas, and the developers they have don't know how to fix the problems they've created, so they have to do something in the hope we forget about the other problems.

I don't think I've ever seen this game in such a mess as it is at this moment.  And with each update it gets worse!

• ScottHope
    10,130 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2022 7:50 AM

PureGro1:
    Looking at yours- did you notice the discrepancy of 10-25' putts? Seems like that is only place ranked/not are different.

I didn't see that, no. I would be surprised if that wasn't a glitch PG, as it's the same value as the numbers higher up..  : )

• MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2022 8:05 AM

Here ya go, another useless change that was done in this update...

That was certainly not there prior to this update, or if it was it certainly didn't look like that, meaning someone wasted time changing it.

The more changes I see, the more I'm convinced WGT has become just another piece of software given to computer students (I'm not going to call them developers!) to play with, hence all the ridiculous changes and bugs in the trillions!

• HamdenPro
    2,423 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2022 8:46 AM

MioKontic:
    The more changes I see, the more I'm convinced WGT has become just another piece of software given to computer students

Without glitches, WGT staff may be without jobs! Consider it as job preservation. The glitches are inserted to provide the need to hire, and keep, staff. Therefore, the "computer students" are actually proficient, and competent.

RSS