Forums

Help › Forums

*** Downtime Tonight 8/30

Fri, Sep 2 2022 10:58 AM (61 replies)
  • Robbo81303
    412 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 1:55 AM
    I've been tossed from 2 multiplayer stroke games. Each time the screen froze & a reboot brought me back to Main Menu rather than a game resumption. When will you pompous clowns ever realize that we are customers, not unpaid product testers? How on Earth do you demand respect from us when you treat us like crap, intentionally or not!!
  • maoriand1
    1,279 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 2:27 AM

MioKontic:

And the list of new bugs begins.  I'll start us off...

What has happened to my Score History???  Half of my games have disappeared!  I will ask again as I've asked before - has anyone actually done any testing of the update???  It wouldn't have taken more than a few seconds to see the info missing!

Ok, it's already been noted while I was typing it too.

This is exactly what happened to me.  Really disappointed.  Hope you can fix it asap

• bossbird
    2,196 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 3:18 AM

Nico , the apparel boxes in achievements are still not paying out correctly. 
    I opened one silver box was awarded three items all maxed said I would receive 1600 coins, screen shot taken , and afterwards it actually had taken away 300 coins !
    I now have lots of apparel boxes to open , but I am not going to unless this is fixed. Someone else needs to check whether the apparel points are added or not , as so many of mine are already maxed.  

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 3:37 AM

just played and scored this but my profile page doesnt even show it

QUESTION  After the client update will these new bugs disappear, AND  if the answer is yes  WHY didnt you just tell us this before?????

• pmm711
    5,532 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 3:44 AM

Score history shows only CC tourneys played in your current CC.  If you recently changed CCs, like I did, the prior CC tourney scores aren't listed.  That’s all I noticed at quick glance.  I’m sure the thread will build up.  And the beat goes on.

• craigswan
    31,048 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 4:08 AM
    Dailly bonus . When the 24 hour clock reaches a new day you cannot collect your next day bonus right away . On pause for a bit .
  • MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 4:09 AM

maoriand1:

Hope you can fix it asap

Give it 12 months... then it will be forgotten and swept under the carpet.

• ScottHope
    10,130 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 4:09 AM

Some putting stats appear to have gone AWOL too...

...in the app. Guess that might be fixed in the game update later this week. 🤞

• callaghan159
    6,232 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 4:12 AM

bossbird:
    Someone else needs to check whether the apparel points are added or not ,

I won a silver apparel box in the "Winners Circle" which had some shirt points and they were not added, so the problem is still there. Need to change the name to "Losers Circle".

• bossbird
    2,196 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 4:22 AM

callaghan159:

bossbird:
    Someone else needs to check whether the apparel points are added or not ,

I won a silver apparel box in the "Winners Circle" which had some shirt points and they were not added, so the problem is still there. Need to change the name to "Losers Circle".

So the update has altered the working of apparel boxes when won anywhere ? Before it used to only be in achievements ! That’s not good , at least we can hold back opening up the boxes in achievements , can’t hold back the opening from winners circle or coin rooms. I must check coin room boxes when I next have my sponsorship !

RSS