Help › Forums

2022 Andyson Memorial Tournament Scores

Sat, Aug 26 2023 1:43 AM (217 replies)
  • lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Sat, Sep 10 2022 4:08 AM

Shedlite:

lonniescott711:

Well I guess the dumbest question of all is , how are we to play forward during this glitch from wgt ? 

Just play and post your score, be honest, if you can post score card that's even better. Just remember if there were not problems it would not be WGT

All of my scores will be posted together on page 5 of this thread . After all of these years you would think by now they would have learned to stop breaking the game .

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Sat, Sep 10 2022 7:13 AM

Missed way too many birdie oportunities.  Anyway, my round.

• TSOULARA
    174 Posts
    Sat, Sep 10 2022 8:40 AM

Just had a blast with Dotty at Torrey..and lots of overtime we reached the 16th hole...:)

for the record Tsoulara Win Vs Dotty.

Great game brother, Hasta luego :)

George

• TdotDoba
    2,158 Posts
    Sat, Sep 10 2022 9:31 AM

TSOULARA:

Just had a blast with Dotty at Torrey..and lots of overtime we reached the 16th hole...:)

for the record Tsoulara Win Vs Dotty.

Great game brother, Hasta luego :)

George

It was a great time as always brother, played in great spirit as is intended... All the best in the next round.

Dotty

• TdotDoba
    2,158 Posts
    Sat, Sep 10 2022 9:36 AM

Hi Bill,

David and I played on Wednesday but I finally remembered my imgur password lmao... Here it is, a couple of 61's for Debrug and I

• MioKontic
    4,590 Posts
    Sat, Sep 10 2022 12:36 PM

lonniescott711:

All of my scores will be posted together on page 5 of this thread . After all of these years you would think by now they would have learned to stop breaking the game .

You honestly think someone will remember to go look on page 5 each week?  Why not just post it at the end like everyone else!  And, if you know how, post a scorecard too.  It actually takes more effort on your part AND on Bill's part to go to page 5 each week.

• WildCoast
    458 Posts
    Sat, Sep 10 2022 12:41 PM

Hi guys I'm trying to get hold Rosscowboysfan to arrange my match. I have friended him and left messages, but no response.

Anyone able to help thanks Steve

• Shedlite
    917 Posts
    Sat, Sep 10 2022 1:16 PM

just read this ross told me the issue check your messages i sent one to you he's having issues connecting to wgt web site

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Sun, Sep 11 2022 4:58 AM

MioKontic:

lonniescott711:

You honestly think someone will remember to go look on page 5 each week?  Why not just post it at the end like everyone else!  And, if you know how, post a scorecard too.  It actually takes more effort on your part AND on Bill's part to go to page 5 each week.

Ive played this tournament since the start and have always posted my scores that way .as have many other players . Since it has nothing to do with you why not mind your business and stay out of it . But just to make you feel better :

Kiawah Island 62 posted 9/2

• akatiger74
    4,703 Posts
    Mon, Sep 12 2022 3:21 AM

Shedlite:

You never notified me you were having issues setting up your game. You also implied in a pm after the match was to be played that it was my responsibility to make sure all matches got played. Did you send him a list of days and times you could play? Your opponent said no, I also asked him if he sent time and day he could play and he said no. So as far as i could tell you both waited to catch other online. It is not my job to make sure you guys get your game in it is up to the players involved.

on 23 Aug 2022 at 10:37 AM

Hey...

Let me know when it suits you to play our game sir...I'm 5 hours ahead of Eastern.

Bush

RSS