Help › Forums

2022 Andyson Memorial Tournament Scores

Sat, Aug 26 2023 1:43 AM (217 replies)
  • Shedlite
    917 Posts
    Mon, Sep 12 2022 4:14 AM

akatiger74:

Shedlite:

You never notified me you were having issues setting up your game. You also implied in a pm after the match was to be played that it was my responsibility to make sure all matches got played. Did you send him a list of days and times you could play? Your opponent said no, I also asked him if he sent time and day he could play and he said no. So as far as i could tell you both waited to catch other online. It is not my job to make sure you guys get your game in it is up to the players involved.

on 23 Aug 2022 at 10:37 AM

Hey...

Let me know when it suits you to play our game sir...I'm 5 hours ahead of Eastern.

Bush

Your proof seems to have left out times and days available, So my assessment still holds that neither of you tried very hard.

This next bit is my method of setting up a game

1) send friend request or accept request if received

2)If friend request i sent is accepted 1 wait 1day for them to contact me

3)if friend request not accepted in 1 day I post on their wall and forum being used

4) if they send something like you sent or I accepted I would then send them this

and with you pick a time that works for you. If they are only available during my red times i would then contact organizer to either switch out me or my opponent or most likely i would withdraw and let him advance. This could all be accomplished with in 4 days  

back to you

• Rossembo
    948 Posts
    Mon, Sep 12 2022 1:01 PM

12th Sept. 

Torrey Pines   Full 18   Scored 58.

If proof needed I have an Ipad screenshot.   Playing on Macbook

Ross

• irishrose5
    24 Posts
    Mon, Sep 12 2022 2:42 PM

Torrey Pines 18 holes , 58 for me thanks y'all

• MioKontic
    4,590 Posts
    Mon, Sep 12 2022 3:41 PM

No score for me at Torrey Pines in this week's strokeplay tournament.  Started off incredibly badly and forfeited after a few holes as I was never going to make the cut.

Thanks for organising, looking forward to next year... if WGT is still alive and have a few of the millions of bugs fixed!

• Shedlite
    917 Posts
    Mon, Sep 12 2022 7:39 PM

MioKontic:

No score for me at Torrey Pines in this week's strokeplay tournament.  Started off incredibly badly and forfeited after a few holes as I was never going to make the cut.

Thanks for organising, looking forward to next year... if WGT is still alive and have a few of the millions of bugs fixed!

you sure you still got time to get it in, its only the first completed game that counts and if the update fixes the scores not displaying who knows

• Shedlite
    917 Posts
    Tue, Sep 13 2022 12:50 AM

OK, Scores again showing in history back checking now so far all match up still a checking the last few kiawahs and the missed  ones then i'll check torrey scores

• TdotDoba
    2,158 Posts
    Tue, Sep 13 2022 4:12 AM

Hi Bill,

Here are the scores for Dotty, Dodgy and Debrug at Torrey

• MioKontic
    4,590 Posts
    Tue, Sep 13 2022 9:53 AM

Shedlite:

MioKontic:

you sure you still got time to get it in, its only the first completed game that counts and if the update fixes the scores not displaying who knows

Nah, I'm good.  I don't do restarts, my first attempt is my only attempt.  This time I really mucked it up.  Good luck to those remaining.

• NicNac19
    3,931 Posts
    Tue, Sep 13 2022 10:17 AM

Thanks.

• MissyLynn77
    48 Posts
    Tue, Sep 13 2022 10:40 AM

MissyLynn77 - Torrey Pines - 58

RSS