Sat, Aug 26 2023 1:43 AM (217 replies)
  • irishrose5
    24 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2022 10:38 AM

You must have missed my score at kiwi Island I shot 59 thank you very much

• doylerc
    1,154 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2022 11:52 AM

doylerc defeated MioKontic in a 9-hole match play game on TORREY PINES GOLF COURSE

• irishrose5
    24 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2022 12:39 PM

Irishrose5 defeated Marvelous on Torrey Pines Golf Course

• marvelous523
    1,974 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2022 12:39 PM

Irishrose5 beats Marvelous523 1 up in match play she a heart throb i mean a heart beat after heart beat it was hard to beat flawless lol

i tip my cap 

Marv

• Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2022 1:57 PM

62 at Kiawah for me

• KenBTEXAS
    284 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2022 2:12 PM

well poo.. I played and after struggling on the front 9 did much better on the back.

Thought about saving the score card but didn't.

And don't you know WGT has profile score history all messed up.

I do have this ..

09 Sep
    KenBTEXAS holed a shot from 6.20 yards.
    09 Sep
    KenBTEXAS made an eagle on hole #11 on KIAWAH ISLAND: THE OCEAN COURSE.
    09 Sep
    KenBTEXAS made an eagle on hole #7 on KIAWAH ISLAND: THE OCEAN COURSE.
    Finall score 57 ... will do over if need be no biggie..
  • amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2022 3:47 PM

Yiannis1970:

donkey8798:

Yiannis1970 beat donkey8798 3UP. TY was fun....................

07 Sep
    Yiannis1970 defeated donkey8798 in a 9-hole match play game on TORREY PINES GOLF COURSE.

Thank you very much for the round pal. Cheers.

Did you have KP playing for you there Yian, No way you won a round at Torrey ya Donkeys azz lol

• Shedlite
    917 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2022 8:35 PM

Gotsodriver:

can only assume you tried to post scorecard it didn't work please let me know what score was

Shedlite/Bill

• Shedlite
    917 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2022 9:30 PM

akatiger74:

Just a heads up to anyone left in the matchplay...

If your the only one who makes an attempt to set your game up and get no reply from your opponent to a message asking what day and time suits...

Don't worry Shedlite will toss a coin to see who goes through...

But...

If the other guy is a director and mate of the organiser you havnt a hope!!!

I *** you not.

You want to post this in an open forum? Ok

You never notified me you were having issues setting up your game. You also implied in a pm after the match was to be played that it was my responsibility to make sure all matches got played. Did you send him a list of days and times you could play? Your opponent said no, I also asked him if he sent time and day he could play and he said no. So as far as i could tell you both waited to catch other online. It is not my job to make sure you guys get your game in it is up to the players involved.

Yes I flipped a coin (only seemed fair) best of 7 you were heads he was tails came up tail 4 of 6 flips. With no evidence of attempt to play how would you determine who advances? 

Was your opponent in my CC and a Director there? Yes, that is true, Did that influence who advanced? I flipped a coin best of 7, I don't think so.

Lets say the coin flip went the other way you won the coin toss would you be complaining that you advanced because of a coin flip, NO you wouldn't, but your opponent might. I'm sorry you lost the cion flip I'm sorry you felt it was up to me to make sure you got you game in. You didn't advance in match play boohoo, get over it, its a game. I'm sure you are an adult, try acting like one

Bill

• Shedlite
    917 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2022 9:33 PM

lonniescott711:

Well I guess the dumbest question of all is , how are we to play forward during this glitch from wgt ? 

Just play and post your score, be honest, if you can post score card that's even better. Just remember if there were not problems it would not be WGT

RSS