Forums

Help › Forums

Deliberate disconnections

Sun, Sep 16 2012 2:07 PM (49 replies)
  • NormandDario
    4 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 8:31 AM

When i quit, its because loading his not efficient, anyway, we must leave civilized manner at any time, without penalty of any kind otherwise you will find that this site is governed by fascist or frustrated people

NR

• NormandDario
    4 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 11:01 AM

and I have nothing to say to those who complain of problems connections which leads to a stop of the game and think it is due to poor performance, they really have no life

• NormandDario
    4 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 8:10 AM

And dont orget

Psychologist; 3 Pack of WGT B-ES Balls the consultation, question or remarks

t

• dooleydoo1
    5 Posts
    Tue, Sep 4 2012 5:55 AM

Ive had over two different days,two players disconnect after dropping shots, only to then have to wait for five minutes to try and carry on with my game, and then WGT sent each time i went to  begin again , a message saying there was a fault and to close my browser. This thru no fault of my own has now affected the percentage rate for my multiplayer games and knocked it in to the 70% range. Its made me look like a serial quitter which is not particularly fair as im now bein judged on that percentage. WGT i think u need to address this issue as i can imagine there are many as frustrated as me over this glitch.

• Tamsach
    2,823 Posts
    Tue, Sep 4 2012 4:58 PM

Yesterday I played vs a very nice guy that disconnected just after my mate sunk the last putt x the victory! Fortunately his mate forfeited and avoided us to wait for 5 minutes.

But very often it happens that when an opponent disconnects, my mate doesn't want to wait 5 minutes and forfeits, so I lose...

With this new data abt game completion at least things are better. Today I avoided to play with people that had 70%.

bye

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Wed, Sep 5 2012 5:59 AM

You guys do realize that this thread is from 2009?

• scofnix
    17 Posts
    Wed, Sep 5 2012 6:28 AM

Yesterday I played RTG with 3 players and finished the game at Kiawah. When I opened WGT today to play my 1st game it said I had forfeited my last game. Absolutely rediculous... I sent an e mail to Wgt and would like to hear what they have to say.

• Tamsach
    2,823 Posts
    Wed, Sep 5 2012 10:38 AM

Soulcatcher:

You guys do realize that this thread is from 2009?

But the matter is still actual! Don't tell us that u don't talk abt women because is the most ancient 3d in the human history?!?!?! lol

• theshortdriver
    138 Posts
    Sun, Sep 16 2012 2:07 PM

I do like the tracking system they have now..green check mark,yellow mark,and orange one,..the green being the best percentage rating..the yellow is okay as well,,but for a player to get the orange..he or she has to quit an awful lot of games or not even bother to try and get back into the game when another quits,it is a bit sad when a player gets this mark.(orange) as a lot of players will not play them simply because they are the most likely to quit a game and most causes are a bad shot played by them..I like this game very much and find it very accurate(my opinion only) and a ton of fun to play..I like to meet players from all over the world on this great site and do not like to kick a player out of any round I create..but I will if they are on my blocked list.and I remember their name..but because there is nothing to tell you they are blocked..some have got in under my radar,also like a lot of others I will not play a player that has let his or her mark go to orange..everyone I have played has..quit.. just like the mark said they would..and most do not go thru the menu and forfeit.when they do...they click the x logo..making all others wait even tho we know they are not going to return,it also can in a lot of cases trigger an automatic game error..and that is never a good thing..I do not care if a poor sport wants to quit..but go the menu on your shot and forfeit..take care all and have fun like this game was put here to be..bye now

RSS