Forums

Help › Forums

Goal & Achievements

Sun, Mar 3 2024 2:57 PM (580 replies)
  • bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Aug 22 2022 10:48 AM

Yes it was a part week dodgy , the 150 is a full week , but what he says stands to go higher at any stage during the week you have to be a premier or premier plus member. As others have said , I don’t think the benefits are sufficient for the cost , unless you are a member of a very competitive club and want extra passes. 

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, Aug 22 2022 10:51 AM

pmm711:
    The 100 coin room...I'm a TC but if I'm getting a jumpy meter or if I'm just waking up I play a few there...no harm as who is building a worthless coin stack at 80 coins per match anyway?  

The objection from me for that task is that it's a three hole game and I tend to play coin games in my sponsored time, depending who you're playing that can take up quite a bit of your 30min.

pmm711:
    The points asking you to make a purchase...if you're a non-free rock user they'll come naturally too...won't they?

Why is it there do you think? It's hardly a skill indicator. My guess is that as you have to do it that day it's simply to rush people into spending.  Right now I have 6c if I wanted to complete this task I'd need to pay in real money, once it's in it's spent so maybe I'll get something I wouldn't have or play with the 500c balls a bit more often or whatever. 

pmm711:
    I truly can't understand the mindset of accumulating worthless stuff...although my wife will argue that point while discussing the contents of my garage.  

Lol tell me about it, I'm moving house right now :-(  

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, Aug 22 2022 10:51 AM

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Mon, Aug 22 2022 12:43 PM

DodgyPutter:
    I still can see no reason that 170 isn't the weekly max. 

I have never seen 170 available and I am a premier pass holder. 150 is the max I have seen.

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Mon, Aug 22 2022 12:48 PM

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Mon, Aug 22 2022 1:00 PM

bossbird:
    I had 2 platinum boxes and 11 silver boxes not paying out , and currently have 7 gold boxes I have won that I won’t open until I have been assured it is fixed.

Smart move Lesley keeping track of your awarded apparel boxes that have not paid out. Wish I would have done that. I wonder if WGT will refund you those apparel boxes to you?

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, Aug 22 2022 1:07 PM

callaghan159:
    I have never seen 170 available and I am a premier pass holder. 150 is the max I have seen.

Thanks I did wonder if  the last prize was still at 150.  The 170 is what you'd score if you completed all your given tasks, or goals, in a week.

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Mon, Aug 22 2022 1:40 PM

DodgyPutter:
    The 170 is what you'd score if you completed all your given tasks, or goals, in a week.

Ok I see. I never bother to figure that out. Lol

• Robbo81303
    409 Posts
    Mon, Aug 29 2022 8:02 AM

Funny, one of my goals today is 'Play 4 holes in coin games'.  After playing 11 holes in coin games, I have yet to be allowed to collect the bonus.

SamSpayed:

Robbo81303:

One of my goals this week: "Win a game in the 100 coin room"

Why on Earth, as a TC with roughly 17 million coins at the moment, would I wish to humiliate some poor newbie in order to win 5 stinkin' bonus points???

I yearn for the day when "morally bankrupt pathological liar" ceases to be a preresiquite for employment at WGT.

I don't think that the folks at WGT lie.

Well, there's one for ya 

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Aug 29 2022 10:40 AM

Robbo81303:

Funny, one of my goals today is 'Play 4 holes in coin games'.  After playing 11 holes in coin games, I have yet to be allowed to collect the bonus.

SamSpayed:

Robbo81303:

One of my goals this week: "Win a game in the 100 coin room"

Why on Earth, as a TC with roughly 17 million coins at the moment, would I wish to humiliate some poor newbie in order to win 5 stinkin' bonus points???

I yearn for the day when "morally bankrupt pathological liar" ceases to be a preresiquite for employment at WGT.

I don't think that the folks at WGT lie.

Well, there's one for ya 

And here is the crux of the problem …. I had to play three holes in coin room , and mine paid out without problem , so as far as WGT are concerned these issues are not happening for everyone . A problem that is either intermittent or not across all mediums is a hard one to solve. Same with apparel boxes , they pay out for some , and don’t for others , why is that ?

RSS