Goal & Achievements

Sun, Mar 3 2024 2:57 PM (580 replies)
  • Blue588
    273 Posts
    Sat, Mar 11 2023 3:55 PM

• Eddie77
    281 Posts
    Fri, Mar 17 2023 11:23 AM

is there a complete list of all the achievement levels, some of mine are maxed out, want to know what you get for the ones you haven't achieved yet

• Blue588
    273 Posts
    Sun, Mar 19 2023 11:44 PM

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Mon, Mar 20 2023 4:43 AM

I need some help to better understand these 3 achievement awards as the numbers I am showing are just not changing.....

1)--"put me in coach"--completed rounds in country club clash events

2)--"clashing with friends"--country club clash events played in

3)--"clash to win"--rounds completed in a single country club clash event

Thanks all for your input but sometimes somethings with this game I cant figure out. Cheers

• blackridgenik
    104 Posts
    Mon, Mar 20 2023 12:12 PM

I wrote to them about this issue and they said there looking into it, first informed them 3 clashes ago and still looking at it I guess!

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Mar 20 2023 2:24 PM

As I understand it , 

1)

callaghan159:

I need some help to better understand these 3 achievement awards as the numbers I am showing are just not changing.....

Thanks all for your input but sometimes somethings with this game I cant figure out. Cheers

1) means total number of clash rounds you have played over all of the clashes

2) means number of “in country club “ tournaments you have played

3) means number of clash rounds you have played in one individual clash event , my target for this for example is 48 , but the most rounds I have played in one clash event is 29 , so it is expressed as 29/48. If I manage to play 30 rounds in one event it will change to 30/48 , and next time if I only play 25 , it will still say 29/48.

• AlaskanDame
    18,967 Posts
    Mon, Mar 20 2023 2:47 PM

callaghan159:

The numbers should change for 1 and 2 if you play in a Clash (and Lesley misread #2, I think —- it’s not cc tourneys, it’s Clash rounds played, such as 3 or 4 rounds of the two-day Clash . . , vs, #1, which is Clash events played, which should ratchet up by one each new clash)

#3 will only change if you play more rounds in a given 2-day Clash event than you have played in any other Clash event .

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Mar 20 2023 5:29 PM

AlaskanDame:

callaghan159:

The numbers should change for 1 and 2 if you play in a Clash (and Lesley misread #2, I think —- it’s not cc tourneys, it’s Clash rounds played, such as 3 or 4 rounds of the two-day Clash . . , vs, #1, which is Clash events played, which should ratchet up by one each new clash)

#3 will only change if you play more rounds in a given 2-day Clash event than you have played in any other Clash event .

I am certain number 1 is number of actual clash rounds played in total because this latest clash took me over my target which was 250 and I am now on 262 , and won the 20 free passes. So it changes by the number of rounds as I played 15 clash rounds this latest clash. 

I am also sure that for the short time I was on discord , someone else asked about the clashing with friends , and the answer was cc tournaments played , which is misleading given the terminology! For me that one has been achieved a long time and I don’t recal how it happened ! It’s possible I am wrong given AD has a lot of knowledge in this. 
    and number 3 we agree on , will only change if you have played more than in the past as per my explanation.  

RSS