Forums

Help › Forums

Goal & Achievements

Sun, Mar 3 2024 2:57 PM (580 replies)
  • almancini
    203 Posts
    Tue, Oct 18 2022 6:33 PM

Hi Nico I won a couple of Beverly Hills coin games on 17/10 but the coins dont appear to have been credited could you check for me,thanks.Did send you a friend request so as to message you but I realize that you are a busy boy!Regards Almancini

• Taz7466
    146 Posts
    Wed, Oct 19 2022 2:22 PM

Nico. Over the past few days I have been playing Beverly Hills to complete the achievement. I have noticed that games won on a tiebreaker situation do not count as wins, but games where the opponent forfeits or loses outright do.

I have had three round during that time won on a tiebreaker, but not counted against total wins on that course?

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,503 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2022 12:11 PM

Hi Nico,

I'm afraid this should be rectified manually once again. I thought it was fixed. Oh, well...

Thanks for your service.

Simon

• georgeplayer
    13 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2022 2:34 PM

In addition to your comment, I was standing at 14 in a row with the aim to reach 30. Played a game in m anhattan room which I won on a tiebreaker. Result being.....back to zero!!!

What is the point?...yet if I was to forfeit.....i would have stayed at 14....oh the wonders of goals and achievements..more glitches than a third hand trabant.....( old east German wreck of a shoddy car)...for those of you not old enough to remember.

Iain

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2022 2:39 PM

Nico,

Same as Simon above, if you could, please. Scored a 64 on Oly CTTH but not registering on the weekly goal.

Thanks.

• ASD1978
    475 Posts
    Fri, Oct 21 2022 5:02 AM

twinponds169:

Nico,

Same as Simon above, if you could, please. Scored a 64 on Oly CTTH but not registering on the weekly goal.

Thanks.

I have had the same problem before, but today I scored under 100 and was automatically given the "goal".

I have a different issue.

I won a bracket tournament this morning, but it hasn't shown up under my achievements, although if I go to my activity it clearly states that I won the "9 Hole Tierless Bracket Tournament" (ID: 871236 according to the email I received.). It definitely wasn't a country club tournament, but I haven't had it not as an "achievement". I have screenshots of the entry in my activity log, the lack of update to my achievements, and the tournament card, from start to end, showing I won by 4 shots. I'd appreciate it if someone could advise me on this.

Many Thanks,

ASD

• ALAN73WHU
    36 Posts
    Fri, Oct 21 2022 8:41 AM

My bracket awards do not get added until 01-00am UK time so approx 8hrs 20mins from now

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2022 9:59 AM

Many players complain about some of the goals not working   correctly. there are 2 Weekly goals that don't work correctly in the other way, 

1. Sink a putt of 25 feet or more pays out no matter what length of a putt is made. Today it paid out for a 12 foot putt.

2. The other one I know about is make 8 birdies in a row on the Best of Par 5 course. The one time I had it it paid out on a CTTH round. 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,503 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2022 10:02 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

Hi Nico,

I'm afraid this should be rectified manually once again. I thought it was fixed. Oh, well...

Thanks for your service.

Simon

Well... not that I care much about this but it sure is frustrating that you don't get the reward you deserve. This is not to blame Nico either since it is virtually impossible for an employee to cover everything one by one manually. This was meant to happen, only a matter of time.

Once again, this is very frustrating besides feeling like a complete sucker every time you spend like 100-500 credits to earn 5-35 from G&A.

WGT, something needs to be done in your organization and it needs to be done now! It can't go on like this.

RSS