Forums

Help › Forums

Goal & Achievements

Sun, Mar 3 2024 2:57 PM (580 replies)
  • callaghan159
    6,228 Posts
    Mon, Oct 10 2022 3:04 AM

pdb1:

I think their idea is to please some of the people some of the time . It seems to be working .

They could please more people if they woulf fix the issues with the game. My pet peeve is the ALT shot invite system. Total garbage and unacceptable. Cheers

• donalddlu
    59 Posts
    Mon, Oct 10 2022 7:53 AM

I finally won 6 games in a row in the coin room after about 6 different attempts. Very difficult to do even in the Chelsea room. Only to learn you have to win them without ever going to a tie breaker. Is that right?

• SamSpayed
    4,909 Posts
    Mon, Oct 10 2022 10:12 AM

donalddlu:

I finally won 6 games in a row in the coin room after about 6 different attempts. Very difficult to do even in the Chelsea room. Only to learn you have to win them without ever going to a tie breaker. Is that right?

That's correct.  It's a bug.

• SamSpayed
    4,909 Posts
    Mon, Oct 10 2022 10:30 AM

callaghan159:

My pet peeve is the ALT shot invite system. Total garbage and unacceptable. Cheers

Not really related to G&A, but apparently WGT is working to make improvements to the invite system.

• callaghan159
    6,228 Posts
    Mon, Oct 10 2022 1:21 PM

SamSpayed:

callaghan159:

My pet peeve is the ALT shot invite system. Total garbage and unacceptable. Cheers

Not really related to G&A, but apparently WGT is working to make improvements to the invite system.

Thanks for the info but I'm not holding my breath. Nico told me the same thing a couple months ago and still no change, in fact it's been darn near impossible the last couple of weeks to find a alt game. Cheers

• WGTNico
    622 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2022 1:36 PM

the friends UI had to be put on pause for a bit because we were forced to work on updating other things by Apple and Android on the client side, since we finished those deadline projects we're now able to pickup friends UI again.

callaghan159:
    Thanks for the info but I'm not holding my breath

• mrm6400
    1,790 Posts
    Sat, Oct 15 2022 6:05 AM

The Clash that ended Yesterday did not give us credit for playing in a clash.  It says 1 but should say 2 as this is the second clash we have played in since the Goals started.

See how the number say 1 instead of 2 even though the Clash has ended and we did play in it.  

See where it says "Put me in, Coach". It shows that we have played 8 rounds in the 2 Clashes that have been available since the start of Goals.

We understand that nothing is perfect but it is very annoying to have to prove so much of the goals to you in order to receive them.

Here is hoping the bugs are fixed sooner rather than later,

Michael

• el3n1
    4,495 Posts
    Sat, Oct 15 2022 8:33 AM

mrm6400:
    The Clash that ended Yesterday did not give us credit for playing in a clash.  It says 1 but should say 2 as this is the second clash we have played in since the Goals started.

at least you got credit for the first one - I still show 0 - despite playing in both of them - but I just figured - there are so many bugs that it had to be reported already.  but who knows - I am certain we are not the only to be impacted.  

• Dneirf
    420 Posts
    Sat, Oct 15 2022 3:21 PM

While using the World Golf Tour Windows Client Software all Goals and all Achievements pursued or earned have all been successfully Registered and Collected without incident.

Hope this helps

God Bless,

-Dneirf

(Owner - Goals and Achievements country club)

RSS