Forums

Help › Forums

System keeps auto-forfeiting my games!

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 10 2022 2:41 AM (5 replies)
  • YeOldePhart
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jun 7 2022 9:50 PM

Help!!  This has happened off and on a few times, but tonight - 3 games in a row (and games that I would likely have won) - all of a sudden this pops up "Your stroke play is over because you've forfeited".  No!!!!

I play on an Amazon fire tablet, and have been for about a year now, usually with no issues.  What's going on??

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Jun 9 2022 1:48 AM

As a first start , delete app, close tablet , turn tablet back on , reload app . Just make sure you know your user name and password before deleting app. This often clears any minor glitches like this , for me anyway on an iPad.

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Thu, Jun 9 2022 6:28 AM

YeOldePhart:

Help!!  This has happened off and on a few times, but tonight - 3 games in a row (and games that I would likely have won) - all of a sudden this pops up "Your stroke play is over because you've forfeited".  No!!!!

I play on an Amazon fire tablet, and have been for about a year now, usually with no issues.  What's going on??

someone is inviting you to play a game via friends list. if you don't decline it the game will auto forfeit you.  silly bug.

play as hidden to avoid this. or pay better attention to the screen. Myself I often am in a bar and looking away from screen so i play as hidden all the time... to avoid the above. 

i also play on a kindle fire.

• Duphpherer
    440 Posts
    Thu, Jun 9 2022 11:47 AM

I always play WGT golf with the "offlline" option enabled. This morning, in a coin match, we hit our drives and the loading spinner was running and suddenly I forfeited (I checked and offline is still enabled).  Disappointing. 

• Sarcee
    186 Posts
    Fri, Jun 10 2022 2:41 AM

With the money they charge us you would think WGT would get their poop in a group.Every time there is an uupgrade...this thing takes a turn for the worse..lapse times etc. Get your house in order!!

Sarcee

RSS