For a $1 million appearance fee Tiger Woods hit golf balls off a helipad of the tallest hotel in the world...
1) OK...so you're a 30-something year old golfer, or as in Phil's case a 50-something, who has lost his competitive spirit, are just washed up, or whatever funk you're in. You have these choices...
- Putter around until you regain your edge
- Wait 12-15 years for the Senior Tour where you'll make less but be able to ride a cart
- Accept some HUGE A$$ payday from another tour where you'll make more playing less than you ever imagined...and where you'll earn more just by signing than you'll ever earn playing golf for whatever career life you have left...including the Senior Tour
2) Now get down to regular, average Joe citizens and some career choices they've had to make...
- ALL the ex-felons in Vegas (there's boatloads of them)
- Exotic dancers with no other means other than the body God giveth them
- Bouncers in nightclubs and Gentlemen Clubs (Again...using their God-given talents)
- etc etc etc
Now really, if any of us were in the above folk's shoes under the same circumstances what would you truly decide to do? Be honest with yourself...come on now. Like none of us ever left a perfectly good job for another higher paying job for a company that may not have been as good to work for than the one we left. At the time we took the leap it seemed like the right thing to do...under the circumstances...right?
Why even debate this???? Some of the comments above...like some of you still wake up and put on a WWJD bracelet. Please post a pic of you walking on water. It's laughable...truly laughable.