Forums

Help › Forums

I have many balls.

Sun, Jun 19 2022 12:46 AM (21 replies)
  • RonnyB
    4 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2022 1:57 AM

this title reminded me of an old joke...a business man had a close friend who was a native american. he took his friend to a mlb game once. he sat and watched intently. at one ponit a batter came to the plate and swung and a miss, swung and a miss...strike 2, swung and a miss strike three. he trots off to the dugout and sits down. the next batter comes up and 1st pitch...ball, 2nd ball, 3rd and fourth pitches ball. he tosses his bat over and starts to 1st base on a slow note. the indian asked why? other batter try to hit ball and had to sit down. this one do nothing and he get on base...why? his friend explained he got four balls. the indian stood and yelled walk proud son! walk proud!

• Rick6208
    2,144 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2022 6:46 PM

Hahaha Ronny !

This issued has been around for a long time with running out of balls and being force to buy the balls you were using or continue playing with the STARTER BALLS ! The BEST explanation I heard was…

CONSIDER THE BALLS YOUR PLAYING WITH ARE IN YOUR GOLF BAG, THE OTHER GOOD BALLS YOU MIGHT HAVE ARE IN YOUR GARAGE ,SO WHEN YOUR ON THE COURSE AND RUN OUT OF BALLS IN YOUR BAG, WELL GUESS WHAT, YOU EITHER BUY MORE OR PLAY WITH THE MYSTERIOUS STARTER BALLS ! Hum come to think of it those STARTER BALLS WERE ALSO IN MY GARAGE , BURIED UNDER MY WOODEN DRIVER, STARTER PUTTER, AND OLD LEATHER GOLF BAG !

ACTUALLY I DONT HAVE A GARAGE , I LIVE IN A CONDO !

COME ON WGT STOP WITH THE MONEY GRAB AND IN THIS CIRCUMSTANCE LETS US USE ANOTHER BALL IN OUR INVENTORY ! JUST SAYING ! 

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Tue, Jun 7 2022 2:18 PM

Rick6208:
    COME ON WGT STOP WITH THE MONEY GRAB AND IN THIS CIRCUMSTANCE LETS US USE ANOTHER BALL IN OUR INVENTORY ! JUST SAYING ! 
    If they open the inventory someone will probably exchange clubs, too.

And, if your current game ain't worth to buy new balls, you can as well quit and change balls between games.

• Rick6208
    2,144 Posts
    Fri, Jun 10 2022 5:44 PM

IVE PAID FOR AND PURCHASED ALL THE BALLS IN MY INVENTORY! I DEMAND TO BE ALLOWED TO USE WHAT I PAID FOR AT AND GIVEN TIME !!! WERE ONLY TALKING ABOUT GETTING THE BALLS THAT ARE CURRENTLY IN YOUR BAG ! NOT ABOUT CLUBS, SHOES OR ANYTHING ELSE, JUST THE BALLS YOU BROUGHT AND PAID FOR !

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Sun, Jun 12 2022 8:05 AM

Rick6208:

IVE PAID FOR AND PURCHASED ALL THE BALLS IN MY INVENTORY! I DEMAND TO BE ALLOWED TO USE WHAT I PAID FOR AT AND GIVEN TIME !!! WERE ONLY TALKING ABOUT GETTING THE BALLS THAT ARE CURRENTLY IN YOUR BAG ! NOT ABOUT CLUBS, SHOES OR ANYTHING ELSE, JUST THE BALLS YOU BROUGHT AND PAID FOR !

• Rick6208
    2,144 Posts
    Sat, Jun 18 2022 11:43 AM

WHEN YOUR OVER 55 YOU TYPE IN CAPS BECAUSE ITS EASIER TO READ ON THE CELL PHONE ! LOL

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Sat, Jun 18 2022 12:52 PM

Rick6208:

WHEN YOUR OVER 55 YOU TYPE IN CAPS BECAUSE ITS EASIER TO READ ON THE CELL PHONE ! LOL

There are multiple ways to enlarge the font (text) size on your phone. Here is one of them.

Take full advantage of modern technology. ;)

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Sat, Jun 18 2022 1:12 PM

Nice one Simon ; )

To save typing anything on an Android phone, (don't know what apples have), you can dictate instead. On the keyboard toolbar, tap the microphone icon...

...then talk...

⇩ EDIT : It's a good feature Simon, as long as you don't mind everyone within earshot knowing your business! : )) ⇩

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Sat, Jun 18 2022 1:19 PM

Even nicer, Scott! ;)

↑↑ LOL That's right. ↑↑

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sat, Jun 18 2022 4:54 PM

Hmmm. I have but two balls. They seem to do the trick, however.

RSS