Forums

Help › Forums

I have many balls.

Sun, Jun 19 2022 12:46 AM (21 replies)
  • viciii3
    766 Posts
    Sat, Apr 23 2022 2:37 PM

Is there some way to stop the game going to the crap default balls during a round? I have many in my inventory that are better.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Sat, Apr 23 2022 3:24 PM

Unfortunately, there's no way to switch one type of ball to another during a round right now. You gotta plan ahead which ball you're gonna use and check the hit (lifespan) left, especially when you have only one ball of the same kind.

Whenever WGT gives a free ball, I use it up ASAP by playing coinroom matches and/or silly rounds.

• protonc
    643 Posts
    Sat, Apr 23 2022 5:06 PM

…. And any crap balls, practice round, hit’em in the water! LOL

• viciii3
    766 Posts
    Wed, May 4 2022 2:23 PM

So...what I'm hearing is that there is no way to stop the game from defaulting to the "Starter" ball, whenever I run out of the ball I started the round with?

I HATE the Starter balls. I would rather have it go to any other ball in my equipment than that POS.

• protonc
    643 Posts
    Wed, May 4 2022 2:33 PM

Yes, starter balls after you run out of your equipped ball.

Agreed, POS!

• Duphpherer
    437 Posts
    Wed, May 4 2022 3:20 PM

When you get to the "last hit" on the "last ball" of your choice, the game will ask if you want to instant purchase a new sleeve. Now you don't have to resort to finishing with a starter ball as long as you have the funds to buy more ammo. Buying your current choice is the only option at that point. You can't switch to another ball brand. 

However, if you suddenly put your last ball in a lake or OB, then you're finishing with the starter ball period. No option to replenish....  which I think should be reconsidered.  

If you have a go-to ball that you like and use often, stock up! 

viciii3:

So...what I'm hearing is that there is no way to stop the game from defaulting to the "Starter" ball, whenever I run out of the ball I started the round with?

I HATE the Starter balls. I would rather have it go to any other ball in my equipment than that POS.

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2022 3:58 AM

pdb1:

I only got 2.

• PureGro1
    1,654 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2022 8:45 AM

callaghan159:
    I only got 2

• golferguy2018
    362 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2022 9:51 AM

If you start a game with starter balls that's what you have to use for the game. As someone says stock up on ones you use a lot & make sure you equip them be4 game begins..

RSS