Forums

Help › Forums

HOPERMAN TO THE RESCUE

Thu, Apr 18 2024 8:52 AM (311 replies)
  • HamdenPro
    2,415 Posts
    Thu, Jan 5 2023 6:14 PM

Deleted.

I had initially replied to one of Al's posts and afterwards had second thoughts. I need to follow some advice that IAMNICK posted a while back (about thinking first before posting).

On another note, I reviewed the grammatical rules when using the word "president", as to when to capitalize and when not too. It is still confusing to me - LOL. In any event, it seems it could go both ways in the form used by Al.

I also appreciate Doc's reply below, thanks Doc :)

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2023 11:17 AM

Methinks this was a most enjoyable diversion from the mundane .

Doc :)

• AlvaroGil1
    37 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2023 11:36 AM

Hey Hamden you deleted me as well. Cheers.

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2023 2:39 PM

HamdenPro:
    Deleted.

Had me worried, honestly thought you were responding about my inquiry of Nicos tiny cat....

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2023 2:55 PM

HamdenPro:
    it seems it could go both ways in the form used by Al.

I'm not with you there, but if he'd said "I think President Steff would be a good idea" ;-)

To the more important point, you seem to get suggestions from both sides of the political divide that you favour the other.  You must be doing something right (correctly). I hope you'll just keep creating fantastic humour and ignore it all. 

• IamNicklaus
    494 Posts
    Sat, Jan 7 2023 11:32 AM

HamdenPro:
    It is still confusing to me - LOL. In any event, it seems it could go both ways in the form used by Al.

Explains it quicker and better than i can  >>>When To Capitalize "President" | Thesaurus.com

• HamdenPro
    2,415 Posts
    Sun, Jan 8 2023 12:02 PM

IamNicklaus:
    Explains it quicker and better than i can  >>>When To Capitalize "President" | Thesaurus.com

Actually, it did!  Thanks. 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2023 5:17 PM

Dear Hoperman ,

I seam two bee caught it a timee thingy warp , Its a Yancy type of not sure and some what nots ifin you " Get it " ..   

Any way the last issue got lost in the mail after the move of two homes and inberweeen said times of lost , along with the Gas bill , Spark bill , H2O bill , Trash bill , last word bill , ( some how I think we all pay toooo much for that bill )  ,  cable / internet / TV bill , not to include said bill O beer smoke car house insurance fuel to start a fire and i also have a bill fore some cookies that tasted funny but they sure are good .

Any Way , the Christmas issue was a fitting finish to the year of adventures and Drama of forth .  

Any way , I along with Many others are on the Edge looking forward to the 2nd year of whats to come between the eVil villin,s in the future of WGT .

OPY 

• hambonez760
    9 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2023 4:36 PM

I just read this and its awesome!

• HamdenPro
    2,415 Posts
    Mon, Jan 30 2023 2:12 PM

RSS