Forums

Help › Forums

HOPERMAN TO THE RESCUE

Thu, Apr 18 2024 8:52 AM (311 replies)
  • garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Sat, Mar 26 2022 5:01 PM

MioKontic:

Fantastic!  Andyson would have been proud  :)

Yes he would have, very much so.

HamdenPro:

I figured it would take approximately 2 months, give or take a week, for 6 people to reply with their 2 cents. 

P.S., Thank you for the Andyson comment, it means much.

Seeing that only 4 people have responded, let me be #5.  Very well done.

So that means issue #2 should be forthcoming.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Sat, Mar 26 2022 6:17 PM

drmoose:

Finally ! Something to make revisiting the forums worth while ! I'll remember to check in more often now :)

Doc :)

+1

This is what we've needed for a long time and what the forums are for.

• BOZskills
    392 Posts
    Sat, Mar 26 2022 6:19 PM

@ Simon,+1 Lmao.     

Simon you edited yours. So  lmao was @ the bit u removed,lol.

• MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Sun, Mar 27 2022 2:25 AM

The big question is, who is this masked crusader?

Hmmm, wait... he's kind of masked, but not really, it's just his woolly hat covering his catty eyes.  Well, I Hope to Scott that he continues his good work in WGT City, ridding the community of the jokers... the riddlers... and the penguins.  Ok ok, the penguins can stay.  And also that  HCG - Horrible Comic Group - continues to spread the good word  ;)

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Sun, Mar 27 2022 4:32 AM

Scott is the man!!

Very nice work HP!

• HamdenPro
    2,413 Posts
    Sun, Mar 27 2022 10:37 AM

drmoose:
    Finally ! Something to make revisiting the forums worth while ! I'll remember to check in more often now :)

Wow. I know you - :)   Based upon what I know, and what I have read in the archives, it is an understatement to simply say I am deeply honored.

Your comment, as well as Mio, Simon, Boz and Gary's (and everyone else's) means mountains to me.

Yes, there will be more. I was recently able to obtain the very rare, limited edition,  issue #1.

The first issue goes back to the origins of Hoperman and will bridge the gap from when Scott first appears on the scene to his decision to don his cape and become Hoperman.

"The Incredible Hoperman - Origins" will be available soon....

Thank you.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, Mar 28 2022 12:51 PM

Ty for the kind words all, I haven't really gone anywhere, it's just that most postings are so banal as to not elicit a reply :)

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Mon, Mar 28 2022 4:33 PM

BOZskills:

@ Simon,+1 Lmao.     

Simon you edited yours. So  lmao was @ the bit u removed,lol.

LOL

I decided not to dig up what's barely buried that might start another turmoil. ;-)

↓↓ EDIT :  It would've surely derailed and polluted this thread of Steff & her noble intention if I left it. Sorry about that. Just hope not many saw it. ↓↓

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Mar 28 2022 4:43 PM

SimonTheBeetle:
    dig up

I saw that also .  But on a real note ,

Thank you miss Pro .    I will tell you why in another thread .

OPY

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Mon, Mar 28 2022 5:13 PM

drmoose:

Ty for the kind words all, I haven't really gone anywhere, it's just that most postings are so banal as to not elicit a reply :)

I dunno Doc. There was a fairly intense thread involving Cobra Kai not too long ago..:)

RSS