Fri, Jan 7 2022 12:26 PM

Thank you so much

grossstadtkerl:

Welcome to the community, Nico.

Cheers, Wolfgang

• Cicero733
    2,294 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2022 12:26 PM

Welcome to the club Nico. You’re situated in a position that has the potential for a great positive influence on this online community. Best wishes for success

• WGTNico
    620 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2022 12:32 PM

Thank you for the warm welcome. My goal is to be just that

Cicero733:

Welcome to the club Nico. You’re situated in a position that has the potential for a great positive influence on this online community. Best wishes for success

• RiverBlaze
    15 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2022 12:51 PM

Welcome to WGT, this is a great community.  I feel like you will have a great experience!

• WGTNico
    620 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2022 1:02 PM

The community truly does seem great which makes me even more excited to get going!

RiverBlaze:

Welcome to WGT, this is a great community.  I feel like you will have a great experience!

• alosso
    21,039 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2022 1:15 PM

WGTNico:
    My name is WGTNico and I am the new Community Manager here at World Golf Tour.

Hi Nico!

So good to see someone swimming in this pool - welcome, and stay commited!

• rmpor
    70 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2022 1:15 PM

Hi WGTNico,

Wondering are new to the company its self or coming from another division of it?

I'm sure you'll find for the most part the majority are great and helpful guys, however there are a few who can be real pains and whiners.

I hope you have discussed this position with Champion, he can give you good advice and shed some light on what to expect in the forums.

But most of all welcome to WGT and hoping you find it enjoyable.

Dick

• WGTNico
    620 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2022 1:18 PM

I may not be a very good swimmer in real life, but this is a pool I'm really excited to swim in.

alosso:

WGTNico:
    My name is WGTNico and I am the new Community Manager here at World Golf Tour.

Hi Nico!

So good to see someone swimming in this pool - welcome, and stay commited!

• WGTNico
    620 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2022 1:23 PM

I am completely new to the company and am excited to get started. I have had talks with Champion on what to expect. In my initial looks through the forums and at the community itself, this community seems great and lightyears better than some past communities I have ran which is great to see

rmpor:

Hi WGTNico,

Wondering are new to the company its self or coming from another division of it?

I'm sure you'll find for the most part the majority are great and helpful guys, however there are a few who can be real pains and whiners.

I hope you have discussed this position with Champion, he can give you good advice and shed some light on what to expect in the forums.

But most of all welcome to WGT and hoping you find it enjoyable.

Dick

• HamdenPro
    2,418 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2022 1:32 PM

Welcome Nico...

I wanted to introduce myself to you. I am a self-appointed member of the soon to be formed Junior Moderator Program. I am here to help you in any way I can. I will assist in identifying those, in my totally partial opinion, who need to be watched...

RSS