Forums

Help › Forums

Introducing WGT's New Community Manager

Mon, Oct 2 2023 11:14 AM (84 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,093 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2022 1:45 PM

Hello WGTNico and welcome to the forums. I hope you'll have a great time here like we do. Jump right in, the water's lovely.  ; )

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2022 1:51 PM

Good day WGTNico ,  hope you enjoy your time here in WGT land.

OPY

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2022 1:54 PM

Thank you for the warm welcome 

ScottHope:

Hello WGTNico and welcome to the forums. I hope you'll have a great time here like we do. Jump right in, the water's lovely.  ; )

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2022 1:55 PM

This is a fun land to be in, excited to get started. Good day to you as well.

opyeuclid:

Good day WGTNico ,  hope you enjoy your time here in WGT land.

OPY

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2022 2:09 PM

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2022 2:11 PM

Welcome nico , to the forums and to your new role in WGT. Look forward to interacting with you in these forums . Will you be both a mobile player and a pc player ? I hope both. All the best , Lesley 

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2022 2:17 PM

Hey Lesley, as I'm still getting accustomed to the game I've been mostly playing on PC, though I do want to understand the things mobile players go through so soon will be playing a good mix of both! 

bossbird:

Welcome nico , to the forums and to your new role in WGT. Look forward to interacting with you in these forums . Will you be both a mobile player and a pc player ? I hope both. All the best , Lesley 

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2022 2:33 PM

WGTNico:

Hey Lesley, as I'm still getting accustomed to the game I've been mostly playing on PC, though I do want to understand the things mobile players go through so soon will be playing a good mix of both! 

bossbird:

That is music to my ears ! 

• BPeterson8256
    2,908 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2022 2:38 PM

WGTNico:

Hey everyone

Hey... Nice to meet you. 

My first day tip for you would be to start with the important stuff. Find yourself a cool profile pic. 😁 WGT Champion can be helpful there. Look at his profile pic and do something completely different. 🤡😂

Cheers

BP

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2022 2:40 PM

BPeterson8256:

WGTNico:

Hey everyone

Hey... Nice to meet you. 

My first day tip for you would be to start with the important stuff. Find yourself a cool profile pic. 😁 WGT Champion can be helpful there. Look at his profile pic and do something completely different. 🤡😂

Cheers

BP

Well done. Haha. 

_CHAMPION

RSS