Mon, Oct 2 2023 11:14 AM (84 replies)
  • bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2022 11:44 PM

protonc:

No stats? C'mon man! 

WGTNico's Stats

Hope you're not a mobile only player.

If you had bothered to read the replies he has only just joined WGT , and hasn’t yet started to play mobile . Give the guy a chance ! 

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sat, Jan 8 2022 2:58 AM

Welcome Nico. Enjoy your time here. Most of us are good people and   many of us who have been here for years can be of help to you in some areas. most of all just keep your cool when problems arise. 

• craigswan
    30,973 Posts
    Sat, Jan 8 2022 3:59 AM

Hello nico .

I never really have had any interaction with a mod up to now .

But a little quiet word on someone's wall before they go too far would be appreciated .

Give them a chance to moderate before they are moderated .

Although saying that most of us can stick up for themselves when they have too .

Speaking for a friend .

Working From Home Moderator GIF by autentity

• Steve58300
    669 Posts
    Sat, Jan 8 2022 4:07 AM

Welcome Nico

Great to have you aboard.  I'm sure Champ will welcome the help.  Looking forward to seeing what you can do too make this an even better platform.  Thanks in advance and hope to see you in some tournament chats.

Have a great day.

Steve

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sat, Jan 8 2022 5:25 AM

borntobesting:

Welcome Nico. Enjoy your time here. Most of us are good people and   many of us who have been here for years can be of help to you in some areas. most of all just keep your cool when problems arise. 

We're the best of a bad lot, we are. 😉

• Cleworthy
    3,466 Posts
    Sat, Jan 8 2022 5:25 AM

Welcome Nico, Glad to see that WGT/Topgolf is continuing to invest in the game. All of us long term players wish the game to continue to improve and grow and hopefully you will be an integral part of that. Good luck! Jim

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Sat, Jan 8 2022 5:26 AM

Welcome aboard Nico, look forward to interacting with you in the future.

Weylon

• protonc
    644 Posts
    Sat, Jan 8 2022 6:24 AM

bossbird:

If you had bothered to read the replies he has only just joined WGT , and hasn’t yet started to play mobile . Give the guy a chance ! 

Really Boss?  C'mon man!  He's been playing a lot, must be in practice mode, my bad.  Back to the welcoming and new employee fun.

• protonc
    644 Posts
    Sat, Jan 8 2022 6:50 AM

I'm seeing a resemblance here.  WGTICON  &  WGTNICO

Maybe good friends, relative, kiddo, etc...?

Suiting that your profile picture be similar as well.  Not sure if you are a Kenny or a Cartman. We'll go with Kenny.

................WGTIcon.......................WGTNico................

• IamNicklaus
    494 Posts
    Sat, Jan 8 2022 9:13 AM

WGTNico:
    I am completely new to the company and am excited to get started. I have had talks with Champion on what to expect. In my initial looks through the forums and at the community itself, this community seems great and lightyears better than some past communities I have ran which is great to see

God knows what hell you have been involved in , in the past then ...but this forum is mostly a cesspit  and venue  for " long time " players to be sarcastic and shoot down people with genuine questions ...look around a little harder !

RSS