Help › Forums

Introducing WGT's New Community Manager

Mon, Oct 2 2023 11:14 AM (84 replies)
  • wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Wed, Jan 26 2022 2:41 PM

JohnKokopeliRidg:
    Today I see there is a 10% discount available to purchase the membership

If you look at the renewals via a mobile device, phone, tablet, discount for memberships are abundant there, it says 20% off today. 

wedge

• WGTNico
    618 Posts
    Wed, Jan 26 2022 2:55 PM

Thanks for the welcome, 

Sorry to hear about your problem, best thing I can recommend to you is to submit a ticket to support

https://m.wgt.com/help/request

They will get your membership sorted out for you! 

If you have any other questions don't hesitate to message me on here

JohnKokopeliRidg:

Hello WGTNICO,

Welcome to wgt. 

I have been a wgt player since August 2019 and enjoy it very much. I have utilized wgt member services frequently for a variety of issues and always had responses to my issues. 

I am posting this request to you since I have a time sensitive question.

My subscription for premier status expires in ~ 13 days.   I definitely want to renew it but the page to purchase it will not let me renew my subscription yet. Today I see there is a 10% discount available to purchase the membership.  This happened last year & I wasn't able to get the discount then.

Can you see if there is a way to fix this so loyal members can get this discount and continue their support of wgt as well as have the benefit of more passes available to play?  I feel it is a a snub to existing premier members to see a discount offered just before the subscription expires and not be allowed to use it.

Thanks for your review. I hope to hear from you and will be able to use the discount and renew my subscription. 

I am going to post this as a  Member Services Help request if that is the way this request must be submitted.

JohnKokopeliRidg

• simdabone
    4 Posts
    Sat, Sep 30 2023 7:35 PM

Hello nico I have not tried to contact you before but a friend in my country club said you might be able to help me get my daily consistent days back I just missed 2 days because of a family issue. 

Can you please help me?

• simdabone
    4 Posts
    Mon, Oct 2 2023 8:39 AM

Hello nico I have not tried to contact you before but a friend in my country club said you might be able to help me get my daily consistent days back I just missed 2 days because of a family issue. 

Can you please help me?

• WGTNico
    618 Posts
    Mon, Oct 2 2023 11:14 AM

simdabone:

Can you please help me?

how many days were you at before you lost your streak?

RSS