Forums

Help › Forums

Introducing WGT's New Community Manager

Mon, Oct 2 2023 11:14 AM (84 replies)
  • WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2022 2:41 PM

Thanks for the tip, definitely a priority for me. Champion can keep the one he has I'll make sure to have a much better picture

BPeterson8256:

WGTNico:

Hey everyone

Hey... Nice to meet you. 

My first day tip for you would be to start with the important stuff. Find yourself a cool profile pic. 😁 WGT Champion can be helpful there. Look at his profile pic and do something completely different. 🤡😂

Cheers

BP

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2022 2:43 PM

WGTNico:

Thanks for the tip, definitely a priority for me. Champion can keep the one he has I'll make sure to have a much better picture

BPeterson8256:

WGTNico:

Hey everyone

Hey... Nice to meet you. 

My first day tip for you would be to start with the important stuff. Find yourself a cool profile pic. 😁 WGT Champion can be helpful there. Look at his profile pic and do something completely different. 🤡😂

Cheers

BP

ET TU NICO!? 

_CHAMPION 

• MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2022 5:01 PM

WGTChampion:

Look out for WGTNico around the forums and live stream chats. We have big plans and Nico is the missing piece to start making those plans into reality. 

Does this mean we might start getting some answers, like to the question I posted on your wall 2-3 weeks ago and no one has bothered to reply to?

I did notice that this bit from SamSpayed was neatly sidestepped...

SamSpayed:

Will you be responding to questions and bug reports / issues raised here in the Forums?  Will you be giving us information and answering questions about WGT's future updates and/or future direction?

Should we assume nothing will change in that area?

• HamdenPro
    2,413 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2022 5:08 PM

MioKontic:
    Will you be responding to questions and bug reports / issues raised here in the Forums?  Will you be giving us information and answering questions about WGT's future updates and/or future direction?

If you would like, you can forward all such questions, and inquiries, to me. I should be more than happy to ignore your questions, and more expeditiously as well.

MioKontic:
    Should we assume nothing will change in that area?

You may continue to assume nothing.

Sorry Champ, I could not help myself, but I am trying.

• protonc
    644 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2022 7:21 PM

Welcome aboard WGTNico.  Kicking Champ to the curb? :-p

• protonc
    644 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2022 7:41 PM

No stats? C'mon man! 

WGTNico's Stats

Hope you're not a mobile only player.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2022 8:21 PM

@WGTNico

Welcome!

It's good to have you as part of the community. Apologies for being trite, but you have big shoes to fill. WGTChampion is one of the best. 

• HamdenPro
    2,413 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2022 8:25 PM

Robert1893:
    It's good to have you as part of the community. Apologies for being trite, but you have big shoes to fill. WGTChampion is one of the best

Too late Robert, Champ's X-MAS giveaway is over...but, nice touch.

EDIT: Just kiddin' Champ..I do enjoy being off moderation and I love being a Junior Moderator.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2022 8:30 PM

HamdenPro:

Too late Robert, Champ's X-MAS giveaway is over...but, nice touch.

😀

• JDGHOST
    6,782 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2022 9:14 PM

Glad to have ya aboard Nico!!  A new face around this forum is welcomed (still luv ya Champ)

JD👻 (Owner of The founders Club)

RSS