Forums

Help › Forums

ODDS, ENDS and OTHER THINGS..

Wed, Apr 10 2024 1:08 AM (1,171 replies)
  • gonfission
    2,229 Posts
    Wed, Apr 19 2023 7:21 AM

Prophetic Doc

• i1488
    44 Posts
    Wed, Apr 19 2023 7:51 AM

That is some Illuminati symbolism there now.  Sad that it exists.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Thu, Apr 20 2023 12:27 PM

Hey Joe,

Just doin' a lil' mental spring cleaning. Not being able to solve the CB riddle for over two years has taken its' toll . Thought maybe if I put it in print, it would be easier to file it away in one of the recesses of my mind I seldom visit.

Doc :)

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Thu, Apr 20 2023 3:15 PM

Product Image

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Thu, Apr 20 2023 3:39 PM

drmoose:
    Not being able to solve the CB riddle for over two years has taken its' toll

So, here it is Doc....A secret revealed....

This past summer/fall, I exchanged many PM's with Yancycan. Although Yancy believes two more signs exist, he was never actually told there was 9.  More precisely, Yancy was only told to focus on the front, which leads one to believe there is nothing on the back, but is there? Hmmmm.

Yancy's "inside" guy is no longer with WGT and he has no contacts that can provide any more information.  I personally had some chats with ICON who was somewhat evasive and speaks in fluent OPYENESE (which is tough to translate) and was provided no further insight. I will say this....if you believe ICON is not the kind of person to let someone spend years looking for something that does not exist, then there are two more signs (that is a big "if").

Following some direction from Yancy, I plotted the 7 known sign location on a map of the US. Yancy believed, by drawing lines from each location to Chambers, there would emerge a pattern that would help locate the other signs when comparing the pattern to celestial charts.

I drew lines from each sign back to Chambers and got many overlapping and parallel lines, which resulted in nothing.  NOW....STAY WITH ME HERE....

Next, I researched other US Open sites (as all sign hunters know the significance of the US Open sites).   Interestingly, if I add to the map, the locations of Inverness (Toledo, Ohio) and Southern Hills (Tulsa, Ok)...and by connecting the dots (starting at Pebble Beach, down to Torrey and working up towards Hazeltine and then due east across to Beth Page and then back towards Oak Hill)...I get a pattern that looks very much like the constellation "Scorpius" (or as some call the zodiac sign of Scorpio)!! 

Last...and hold on to your butts....

Scorpio is the Zodiac sign for those born in October (and early November).

WGT was first beta tested in October, 2008!!!

IKR!!!!

• gonfission
    2,229 Posts
    Thu, Apr 20 2023 4:40 PM

drmoose:
    CB riddle

What's the riddle Doc?

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Wed, Apr 26 2023 1:46 PM

Joe,

Game creators often include " Easter eggs " in the game code, little hidden objects that lead to a game within the game. We've solved the Sasquatch on Beth Page, the Easter egg hunt on Pinehurst, and , found seven of nine signs on CB until we hit the wall. Some of the best minds on WGT ( myself woefully excluded ) have been trying to locate the remaining two signs, solve the riddle, and move on. I personally hate loose ends and , unfortunately, am in this til its' conclusion. It gets under your skin, always nagging at the back of your mind, the puzzle , the riddle, what am I not seeing. The answer is there, how do I not see it ? In too deep now, can't let it go. Borderline obsession, itch ya just gotta scratch.

Doc :)

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Wed, Apr 26 2023 7:19 PM

drmoose:
    The answer is there, how do I not see it ? In too deep now, can't let it go. Borderline obsession,

Tell Nancy ya heard that it unlocks a 2 billion XP bonus and opens the door to level 201. Guaranteed, she'll find em for ya.  :-)

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Thu, Apr 27 2023 5:31 AM

^^^^ Doc…see Dodgy’s response 5 above.  Let it go via some vodka libations. 🍸🍸🍸 (One’s a plenty, two’s too many, three’s not half enough…don’t forget that 😂)

• PureGro1
    1,655 Posts
    Thu, Apr 27 2023 8:32 AM

pmm711:

One’s a plenty, two’s too many, three’s not half enough…

RSS