Forums

Help › Forums

ODDS, ENDS and OTHER THINGS..

Thu, Mar 21 2024 10:01 AM (1,170 replies)
  • HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Fri, Dec 31 2021 9:05 AM

Every once in a while, we may see, or hear something that we want to share but there is no venue to do this ....so Everything Else forum seems the perfect place.

So, I am creating this thread, ODDS, ENDS and OTHER THINGS..

Feel free to post anything you like but PLEASE NOTHING NEGATIVE.

I came across this guy on YouTube, Matt Fisher, "MrShortGame Golf". I first became aware of MrShortGame when I watched a video of him reviewing special glasses to help you find your ball....

Anyway, this one I found very amusing:

The Worst Ways People Cheat in Golf and How to Spot Them!

If not for you, at least watch past the sand trap routine. Now, if I can only figure out how to get my avatar to release the ball upon follow through.

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Fri, Dec 31 2021 6:20 PM

HamdenPro:

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Fri, Dec 31 2021 6:21 PM

Just an FYI...

ONE Craig is enough.

nuf sed

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Fri, Dec 31 2021 6:30 PM

pmm711:

Just an FYI...

ONE Craig is enough.

nuf sed

+1   Agreed.

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Fri, Dec 31 2021 6:30 PM

pmm711:
    Just an FYI.

If you can seriously consider my sharing such things equivalent to a hatemonger...

Then I am done posting.

nuf sed.

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Fri, Dec 31 2021 7:48 PM

HamdenPro:

Every once in a while, we may see, or hear something that we want to share but there is no venue to do this ....so Everything Else forum seems the perfect place.

So, I am creating this thread, ODDS, ENDS and OTHER THINGS..

Feel free to post anything you like but PLEASE NOTHING NEGATIVE.

I came across this guy on YouTube, Matt Fisher, "MrShortGame Golf". I first became aware of MrShortGame when I watched a video of him reviewing special glasses to help you find your ball....

Anyway, this one I found very amusing:

If not for you, at least watch past the sand trap routine. Now, if I can only figure out how to get my avatar to release the ball upon follow through.

Nope, that not it.  Used to play with a guy, when asked what he shot for that hole, it was always par or bird.  Never 3, 4, 5, whatever the count was that he actually shot.  I, too many times counted his strokes, along with mine, and knew he didn't shoot bird or par.  You definitely didn't want him recording scores on the scorecard.  He also had a habit of not counting a pick up as a stroke on the green.

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Fri, Dec 31 2021 10:16 PM

garyk49:
    Used to play with a guy, when asked what he shot for that hole, it was always par or bird.  Never 3, 4, 5

Yo Gary...you know the deal...

Golf is a game in which you yell 'fore,' shoot six, and write down five.

Happy New Year my fellow Georgian!

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Fri, Dec 31 2021 10:51 PM

pmm711:
    ONE Craig is enough.

twinponds169:
    +1   Agreed.

As you may have read in the Opening Post, nothing negative.

As a member of the newly formed Junior Moderator Program, it is my duty to advise you that you are banned from posting in this thread for 24 hours.

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Sat, Jan 1 2022 4:42 AM

HamdenPro:
    As a member of the newly formed Junior Moderator Program, it is my duty to advise you that you are banned from posting in this thread for 24 hours.

LMAO

• PureGro1
    1,654 Posts
    Sat, Jan 1 2022 9:07 AM

RSS