Forums

Help › Forums

ODDS, ENDS and OTHER THINGS..

Thu, Mar 21 2024 10:01 AM (1,170 replies)
  • DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, Jan 17 2022 6:24 AM

IamNicklaus:
    Where to start with this , firstly you might have just named the accused , cos it's obvious to anyone who's been following the drama , secondly ,it's all a bit tenuous ...people with several similar sounding names a pic of the accused that anyone including an ex could have used to create a wind up account .

I'm a bit confused, are you saying it's you're being accused of something?

What's the "ex" up to?  I've seen many "reasons"  given for multiple accounts on this site but are you suggesting revenge multi-ing is a thing?  If so that's one of the best "reasons" I've seen.  Maybe not mind you as it wouldn't work.  As far as I know wgt ban subsequent accounts, not the original, so unless the revenge multi-er had the foresight to set up that account before the person they were getting revenge on had one it's just no good. 

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Mon, Jan 17 2022 3:17 PM

DodgyPutter:
    so unless the revenge multi-er had the foresight to set up that account before the person they were getting revenge on had one it's just no good

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Tue, Jan 18 2022 4:49 PM

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Wed, Jan 19 2022 8:50 PM

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Wed, Jan 19 2022 10:52 PM

Just joined and started reading this thread.  I like the concept of a thread that is open for any conversation.  The person who started it said "NOTHING NEGATIVE".  So what happens?  Negative stuff.   lol.  Funny.    I would like to say.. I am rarely negative.  I would like to say I am never negative, however, there was a time about 18 months ago, when I did lash back a bit at some people but since then I have come back a changed man.  I love everyone including all the people who criticize me every opportunity they get.  So folks, lets move forward with love in our hearts and treat everyone like you would like to be treated yourself.  Take after me.  You will not go wrong.   Thank you for letting me say my peace, and for anyone who wants to apologize for their past behavior towards me, I WILL accept your friend invites.   That's because I have already forgiven you.  

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Thu, Jan 20 2022 9:12 AM

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Sat, Jan 22 2022 12:29 PM

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Sun, Jan 23 2022 11:20 AM

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Mon, Jan 24 2022 9:42 AM

• thesupernova
    7,330 Posts
    Mon, Jan 24 2022 10:23 AM

HenryKawa:
    Just joined and started reading this thread.  I like the concept of a thread that is open for any conversation.  The person who started it said "NOTHING NEGATIVE".  So what happens?  Negative stuff.   

Responses in these threads are a great barometer into the inner selves of those who post.

Amazing how a thread begins in a positive atmosphere degrades into what many threads in the WGT Forums degrade into.

Gr8 to see that time in this sometimes toxic atmosphere hasn't dented your optimism ,Henry.

Gotta give you kudos there Sweet Pea.

:)

Allie

RSS