Forums

Help › Forums

ODDS, ENDS and OTHER THINGS..

Thu, Mar 21 2024 10:01 AM (1,170 replies)
  • HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Mon, Jan 10 2022 1:55 PM

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Thu, Jan 13 2022 10:02 AM

Deleted:

I regret the digression - shame on me.

• IamNicklaus
    493 Posts
    Sat, Jan 15 2022 11:56 AM

HamdenPro:

Funny how ironic it is that the guy who goes around, attacking me, basically driving me out of the threads, and making nasty comments on member's walls about cheating, and using multiple accounts, has quite a few himself!!!

In fact, this guy has so many, it is astonishing, even some posing as woman.  Ever notice, cheaters can be so dumb? He even posted profile pics on different accounts in which he, himself, is in them.

No need to go back and delete them, I already took screen shots. I even got the one with the fake woman pic that was revealed using Tineye.

What was the purpose of having so many accounts? There could be so many reasons he does this. In 2010, he created at least 9 or 10 accounts. Why? Was it for the free balls when referring friends or some other sinister reason? Does it even matter why he has so many accounts? What is the funniest, he goes around posting on other members walls accusing them of having multiple accounts!!

Oh, this guy has also been the cause of many threads having been closed by ICON, going back to 2012.  So, all I have to say is:

Isaiah 11:6 (RHE) The wolf shall dwell with the lamb: and the leopard shall lie down with the kid: the calf and the lion, and the sheep shall abide together, and a little child shall lead them

Where to start with this , firstly you might have just named the accused , cos it's obvious to anyone who's been following the drama , secondly ,it's all a bit tenuous ...people with several similar sounding names a pic of the accused that anyone including an ex could have used to create a wind up account .The similar names bit , there are like 6 pages of Nicklauses ..none of them me ...a page of Hamdens , any of them you ? ...you get my point right ? Accept that some people won't like you and move on from that instead of creating another drama point ...it all sounds very desperate .

• tramilleo
    1,865 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2022 12:21 PM

+1, 

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2022 4:44 PM

Deleted. This was deleted on 2/3/2023.

Much time has passed since emotions were high. I have learned and believe I am a better person for it.

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2022 5:01 PM

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,865 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2022 5:18 PM

Thought I'd reply about CHEATERS but I see this thread is being attacked like mine was. 

Of course, MINE got closed down.

So why doesn't WGT get the clowns off? Who is this IAMNICKOLES character? I "will" report the negativity here.

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,865 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2022 6:02 PM

Sam my friend, how are you?

In my thread about cheaters (which was put on the bad boy/girl list so that no one can now reply), I mentioned to you about playing in the tournament.

WELL NOW'S YOUR CHANCE!

STARTING TOMORROW

FOR 10 CREDITS !!!

Come play and see how many cheaters Topgolf let finish ahead of you!!!

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2022 6:07 PM

• tramilleo
    1,865 Posts
    Mon, Jan 17 2022 2:07 AM

HAHAHAHAHA  chit is too funny, you all need a timeout for reals lmao

RSS