Forums

Help › Forums

ODDS, ENDS and OTHER THINGS..

Mon, Apr 29 2024 8:55 PM (1,175 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sat, Dec 2 2023 10:07 AM

Regarding my email about health, I was recently told by an old girlfriend of mine that I am perfect.  Not too thin and not overweight.   She said I am muscular for a 67 year old man.  The following statement surprised me - she said I am very very good looking and sexy.   So with that I have it all.  Health, good looks, sexy, rich, smart, interesting, religious, honest, optimistic, courageous, creative, confident, and humble.   What more would a person want?   We should all strive to achieve what I have achieved towards being the perfect human being in my 60's.   I guess this why I am loved by so many people, especially the ladies.  If you have any questions about how you can do it too, please ask.  

• HamdenPro
    2,424 Posts
    Sun, Dec 3 2023 12:31 PM

HenryKawa:
    If you have any questions about how you can do it too, please ask.  

• craigswan
    31,069 Posts
    Sun, Dec 3 2023 12:42 PM
    What more would a person want? The winner of the 2 oclock race at gulfstream next monday would be good for me .
  • craigswan
    31,069 Posts
    Sun, Dec 3 2023 12:44 PM
    This old girlfriend henry . Was she using a white stick per chance .
  • HamdenPro
    2,424 Posts
    Sun, Dec 3 2023 12:55 PM

craigswan:
    The winner of the 2 oclock race at gulfstream next monday would be good for me

There are no races at Gulfstream on Monday. So, good luck with that.

• gonfission
    2,234 Posts
    Sun, Dec 3 2023 4:57 PM

Henry

your mothers opinion doesn't really count bro

• gonfission
    2,234 Posts
    Sun, Dec 3 2023 5:16 PM

Image result for gif fire

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,869 Posts
    Sun, Dec 3 2023 6:21 PM

HenryKawa:
    She said I am muscular for a 67 year old man.  The following statement surprised me - she said I am very very good looking and sexy.   So with that I have it all.  Health, good looks, sexy, rich, smart, interesting, religious, honest, optimistic, courageous, creative, confident, and humble.   What more would a person want?   We should all strive to achieve what I have achieved towards being the perfect human being in my 60's.   I guess this why I am loved by so many people, especially the ladies.

Can I guess where you are?

Pattaya? I hear all the best ladies are on the beach!

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Wed, Dec 6 2023 3:31 PM

DuFussMcGoo:

HenryKawa:
    She said I am muscular for a 67 year old man.  The following statement surprised me - she said I am very very good looking and sexy.   So with that I have it all.  Health, good looks, sexy, rich, smart, interesting, religious, honest, optimistic, courageous, creative, confident, and humble.   What more would a person want?   We should all strive to achieve what I have achieved towards being the perfect human being in my 60's.   I guess this why I am loved by so many people, especially the ladies.

Can I guess where you are?

Pattaya? I hear all the best ladies are on the beach!

Actually I "JUST" got back from Banff, Alberta.   It was great.  A beautiful winter scene with Xmas songs everywhere.    Just sat in the hot tub over looking mainstreet watching all the street activity, with a spiced rum and coke in my hand.  I noticed some of the ladies looking my way from across the other side of the hot tub.  Nice relaxing holiday.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sat, Dec 9 2023 2:30 PM

gonfission:

Henry

your mothers opinion doesn't really count bro

Funny.   I have your phone number and tried calling you a couple of time recently.  No answer.  

Lots has happened to me in the last several years, since we spoke on the telephone.  Some good stuff but mostly bad.   My brother in law passed away from cancer then shortly later my wife was diagnosed.   This summer while at our cottage, we were watching the National News on TV and one of the news stories covered a fatal fire in my home city.   My wife said, "isn't that our hours?".   I said YES.......  (a rental house that we own).   So yes, the tenant was lighting a butane torch and some how started the house on fire.  A lady friend of the tenants died in the fire.   Afterwards I found out that we were under insured, so we only got 75% of what we had it insured up to as a penalty for being under insured.   The house was a total loss, so I paid 22K to demolish the house and garage and I'm leaving the lot vacant for now.    Its beside a major street so it could be worth several million dollars.  I own other properties in the city as well as properties at a resort area.   I also have farm land worth millions.   With all the money I have, I am more excited about how intelligent I am.  They say my IQ is around 80.  That's good isn't it?   What is yet more exciting, all the ladies tell me how good looking I am.   Why am I loved so much?   Talk to  you later my friend.   Henry Kawa

RSS