Forums

Help › Forums

wgt support

Wed, Nov 10 2021 4:41 AM (24 replies)
  • HamdenPro
    2,427 Posts
    Tue, Nov 9 2021 10:47 AM

DodgyPutter:
    Yes, that's what I was saying (in brackets) the point is my irons are also equipped

I understood but I misunderstood....I thought the reason you could not sell them was because they were equiped. I understand the irons were equiped but still allowed the box to be checked. I was thinking the difference was that the irons are required to play whereas the driver, 3 wood, hybrid, wedges are not.  So, if you sold your irons and purchased a new set, the irons would automatically be replaced. Whereas if you sold the others, they would be not so you would have to "un" equip them first. However, this still does not make sense because the putter is also a required item and on the "sell clubs" page it does not allow the sale as the irons do.

So, not only is that not 2 for Nancy Drew, but, Nancy has no clue..and, on that note, shall no longer participate in this thread. Thank you.

• SamSpayed
    4,927 Posts
    Tue, Nov 9 2021 3:13 PM

DodgyPutter:
    Yes, that's what I was saying (in brackets) the point is my irons are also equipped.

Same here.  All 4 sets of Irons I own are showing as available to be sold... including the set that I currently have equipped (the L100 Callaways).

I wonder if this is related to the other Irons bug... the one where if you rent a set of irons, it does not automatically re-equip your old irons once your rental expires.  Maybe there is an "Equipped" flag or property that is not getting set for Irons.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Wed, Nov 10 2021 1:22 AM

SamSpayed:
    I wonder if this is related to the other Irons bug... the one where if you rent a set of irons, it does not automatically re-equip your old irons once your rental expires.  Maybe there is an "Equipped" flag or property that is not getting set for Irons.

Something like that seems possible and is hopefully a clue that will help them fix the bug.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Wed, Nov 10 2021 3:35 AM

HamdenPro:
    I understood but I misunderstood.

It's fine I've a tendency to write things unedited as they pop in to my head, that's often not in a clear or concise way.

In that particular case I wandered into wondering if it had something to do with the same clubs being rebranded, and that was almost certainly nonsense. 

• borntobesting
    9,639 Posts
    Wed, Nov 10 2021 4:41 AM

The OP's problem is probably the old stand bag+ glitch, I had to have CS sell a couple of clubs for me that I got when I had the stand bag+ that is not in the new version, 

RSS