Forums

Help › Forums

wgt support

Wed, Nov 10 2021 4:41 AM (24 replies)
  • asul11
    8 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2021 11:05 PM

my issue started when i got a email to come back and play get 3 balls so i logged in my clubs had all been reset and could not change them i manage to change all but my irons so i was stuck with starter irons emailed support got no answer made a deposit bought a set of max irons get a email to say they needed screen shots to see my problem set them screen shots got a email saying they reset my ping irons and all was good now i have a set of ping irons i cant sell and a ping 4 iron  LOL oh but i got my free balls so i have a useless set of irons i cant equip or sell and out of pocket for a set of max clubs which i did not need had my ping irons been able to equip 

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Mon, Nov 1 2021 11:12 PM

I take it that you now need a few punctuation marks to embellish your rant?

With pleasure:

!!!!,,,,....::::;;;;!!!!,,,,....::::;;;;!!!!,,,,....::::;;;;!!!!,,,,....::::;;;;!!!!,,,,....::::;;;;!!!!,,,,....::::;;;;

Didn't include question marks as you apparently have no questions...

• SamSpayed
    4,916 Posts
    Tue, Nov 2 2021 10:40 PM
    asul11:
    i have a useless set of irons i cant equip or sell and out of pocket for a set of max clubs which i did not need had my ping irons been able to equip 

Well, whichever irons you've been using recently, you seem to have done very well with them.

02 Nov
    asul11 came in first place in Wk 44 9-Hole Single Play.

If you have 2 sets of irons (Ping and MAX) and you want to sell one of them (but can't figure out how), your only solution is to contact WGT and have them do it for you.  Be polite, and as alosso suggests, try to use good punctuation.  It will help.

• asul11
    8 Posts
    Sun, Nov 7 2021 3:41 PM

lol your a funny guy Richard  not 20000 plus posts did you get a pat on the back from your trolling mates for passing on that useless information 

• asul11
    8 Posts
    Sun, Nov 7 2021 3:46 PM

it pays to read the post sam i hope that scar on your forehead is healing well just keep using Vaseline like the nurse told you all the best

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Mon, Nov 8 2021 2:51 AM

Richard? Who the f... is Richard?

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, Nov 8 2021 5:52 AM

Click on your name (top left), then "my profile" close to central on your screen you'll see (and click) equipment and then in a similar place "sell equipment".

alosso:

Richard? Who the f... is Richard?

Richard as a boys' name is pronounced RICH-erd. It is of Old German origin, and the meaning of Richard is "powerful leader". 

Perhaps just his way of recognising your status :-)

• BOZskills
    398 Posts
    Mon, Nov 8 2021 6:33 AM

He(the op) may have been using the proper name. The shortened version in this country is Dick. Jmo.

• BOZskills
    398 Posts
    Mon, Nov 8 2021 6:34 AM

• MarchieB
    1,526 Posts
    Mon, Nov 8 2021 6:43 AM

DodgyPutter:
    Perhaps just his way of recognizing your status :-)

I suspect it might be the opposite.
    The common short form for Richard is "Dick"
    So there is the possibility that the OP was calling you Richard with intent. 😝

RSS