Forums

Help › Forums

Harassment

Tue, Jan 24 2023 3:37 PM (43 replies)
  • TomCarioca
    288 Posts
    Tue, Jan 3 2023 3:06 PM

@Dave, Hamden  - how do you transmit your screenshots?

Via the CONTACT form including a link to a image host site like imgur or postimages?

Or via an email? Attaching a Word document??? 

• HamdenPro
    2,418 Posts
    Tue, Jan 3 2023 3:48 PM

TomCarioca:

Via the CONTACT form including a link to a image host site like Imgur or postimages?

I upload my image to Imgur and then insert the Imgur link's URL using the "insert media" tool on the above toolbar.  You can sometimes use cut and paste from a word file but most media is inserted via a 3rd party host such as Imgur.

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Tue, Jan 3 2023 3:53 PM

TomCarioca:

Via the CONTACT form including a link to a image host site like imgur or postimages?

Hey Tom, Try this link https://www.wgt.com/forums/t/302656.aspx

• HamdenPro
    2,418 Posts
    Tue, Jan 3 2023 5:36 PM

pdb1:
    I don't think any of us can determine a bot from not .

As I am sure Scott can attest, all Bots post the same day they join. They have no playing stats, scores, friends, club or anything other than the fact they joined and posted that day (no other activity). When you see this, it screams BOT!

EDIT: I forgot to mention Level 1 Hack, average score 150

• ScottHope
    10,103 Posts
    Wed, Jan 4 2023 1:35 AM

No, of course I can't say that I am 100% sure these posts are created by bots, but as Steff says, the pattern between each of them is very consistent, something that machines are much better at than us.

The fact that they can take part in a thread conversation is quite remarkable in my opinion, but they're not good enough yet to slip in undetected, or are they?

• TomCarioca
    288 Posts
    Wed, Jan 4 2023 11:42 AM

pdb1:

TomCarioca:

If you have an image host .

If you know how and are able to save screen shots on your computer .

There are several methods in which to submit the screen shot .

Attachment or upload .

Upload the image by clicking on it . Or upload the url .

Thanks all!

My question was targetting towards attaching screenshots to a complaint note to WGT support (referring to the initial posts in this thread) 

I would use the contact form in the HELP section of the forum and then just copy/paste the imgur/postimages link. Are there any better practises?

• ScottHope
    10,103 Posts
    Wed, Jan 4 2023 1:12 PM

TomCarioca:
    I would use the contact form in the HELP section of the forum and then just copy/paste the imgur/postimages link. Are there any better practises?

You could just send an email to members@worldgolftour.com and put your pictures in that, Tom.

⇩ EDIT : You're welcome Tom, thank you. ; ) ⇩

RSS