Forums

Help › Forums

POST REPLICATIONS

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 25 2021 2:53 AM (6 replies)
  • giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Sun, Aug 22 2021 3:35 AM

Hello, for a few weeks, I have stopped receiving post with replicas in which I participate, in my email. I do not know what the reason is, if someone can help me, I would appreciate it ..

Giraldin

• SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Sun, Aug 22 2021 10:28 AM

giraldin:
    Hello, for a few weeks, I have stopped receiving post with replicas in which I participate, in my email. I do not know what the reason is, if someone can help me, I would appreciate it ..

The emails you used to get when someone replies to a thread are no longer working.  WGT has yet to acknowledge it's a problem, nor have they said if they're working to fix it.

• giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Sun, Aug 22 2021 1:49 PM

SamSpayed:

giraldin:

The emails you used to get when someone replies to a thread are no longer working.  WGT has yet to acknowledge it's a problem, nor have they said if they're working to fix it.

Thank you very much for your reply.

The funny thing is that he still has the grid so that they send you the replys

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Sun, Aug 22 2021 3:03 PM

SamSpayed:

Yep, this has been going on for months now, not a peep from WGT. 

• giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2021 2:01 AM

In this case, it is impossible for me to follow all the THREADS in which I am involved. It is a waste of time to go see each one of them and check if there is any answer. I suppose the same thing will happen to many players. Communication is paramount in this game, and wgt doesn't pay much attention to it. With the leaderboards the same thing happens except in the CTTH, before you finished a stroke game and you could automatically see the classification, now you have to reopen TOURNAMENTS, MY TOURNAMENTS, THE GAME IN CONCRETE, AND SEARCH THE CLASSIFICATION

• SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2021 4:06 PM

giraldin:
    In this case, it is impossible for me to follow all the THREADS in which I am involved. It is a waste of time to go see each one of them and check if there is any answer.

To help with that, you can click on "My Discussions" over there to the right... or just go here:

https://www.wgt.com/forums/MyForums.aspx

You can then click the 2nd box at the top (where it says "Show All") and change it to "New since last visit".

That might give you a shorter list of threads to review.

Hope this helps.

• giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2021 2:53 AM

SamSpayed:

giraldin:
    In this case, it is impossible for me to follow all the THREADS in which I am involved. It is a waste of time to go see each one of them and check if there is any answer.

To help with that, you can click on "My Discussions" over there to the right... or just go here:

https://www.wgt.com/forums/MyForums.aspx

You can then click the 2nd box at the top (where it says "Show All") and change it to "New since last visit".

That might give you a shorter list of threads to review.

Hope this helps.

Ty very much.

RSS