Forums

Help › Forums

Inbox Filling Up With Reply Posts!

Mon, Dec 14 2009 12:37 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Zippy-Pivot
    257 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2009 10:23 AM
    Wow....How do you stop the reply posts from being sent to your email inbox?
  • claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2009 11:21 AM

Uncheck the box on the bottom of your post NOONAN!!! Go to edit, then bottom left goofball! Email me replies to this post. Uncheck :))

• Zippy-Pivot
    257 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2009 11:24 PM

Great.....now after I uncheck the checked....and I still continue to receive all these friggen emails, wtf do I do next........open to suggestions. Someone told me when all else fails,punt........however I dont think that will work here.........Zippy!!

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Mon, Dec 7 2009 10:39 AM

Hi Zippy, there is currently a bug where if you had the "email me replies" checked the first time you post to a thread, there isn't a way to turn it off. We are working on a fix...

• Zippy-Pivot
    257 Posts
    Mon, Dec 7 2009 11:22 AM
    Excellent......thanks for the response! Lookin forward to the day or resolve. Will celebrate with Baileys and coffee, and well, maybe a shot of Drambouie!!......Zippy
  • TaterNater
    545 Posts
    Mon, Dec 7 2009 12:37 PM
    having same prob zip its crazy!!!
  • plim
    1,388 Posts
    Mon, Dec 7 2009 1:34 PM

WGT it might be an idea to close or lock the worst offending threads like post your best replays and start up another one. i'm sick of getting X number of emails everyday just sending them straight to my junk folder hope i don't miss something important 

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Mon, Dec 7 2009 1:37 PM

I've had this WGT e-mail problem for MONTHS, but I've just got used to having 100 e-mails from the WGA Tour every day. 860 posts and counting...

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Mon, Dec 7 2009 3:19 PM

Just set up a simple filter to route all incoming WGT emails into a special folder. You can then forever ignore that special folder or read it only when you have time. Problem solved.

• Zippy-Pivot
    257 Posts
    Tue, Dec 8 2009 4:06 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion Faterson. I'll give it a go! However it took me a while to figure out that a mouse is not something the cat chases. This simple filter thingy is probably a three or four clicky thing followed by an ok.........shouldnt take me more than a few weeks to figure it out.....lol.............Tks again Zippy!!
  • PAGES
RSS