Forums

Help › Forums

Coin Room Capers - New country club now recruiting

Mon, May 3 2021 12:39 PM (31 replies)
  • Dneirf
    418 Posts
    Tue, Apr 20 2021 7:27 PM

bossbird:

You seem to have created a few country clubs in the last couple of months , is this one here to last ? 

I believe Coin Room Capers is here to stay regardless 'bossbird'. Dneirf might even hold the World Golf Tour Record for most country clubs ever owned by one member (25-30).

The name and all of the graphics are (-byDneirf).

Unlike all of the previous country clubs I created, Coin Room Capers is original, unique, and (-byDneirf), nothing is copied.

God Bless and thanks for your contribution to this Thread,

-Dneirf (Owner - Coin Room Capers)

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2021 10:56 AM

Dneirf:

bossbird:

You seem to have created a few country clubs in the last couple of months , is this one here to last ? 

I believe Coin Room Capers is here to stay regardless 'bossbird'. Dneirf might even hold the World Golf Tour Record for most country clubs ever owned by one member (25-30).

Unlike all of the previous country clubs I created, Coin Room Capers is original, unique, and (-byDneirf), nothing is copied.

How is it here to stay if the owner chooses not to be an active member?  As Jacktrade51 pointed out a director even if given all options that a director can have there are so many things that only an owner can do and without an active owner the CC will die.

• Dneirf
    418 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2021 2:57 PM

borntobesting:
    ~snip~ 

How is it here to stay if the owner chooses not to be an active member?  As Jacktrade51 pointed out a director even if given all options that a director can have there are so many things that only an owner can do and without an active owner the CC will die.

OK.....Fair enough, perhaps there needs to be some clarification in regards to 'Active Member'

I consider an active member to be one that contributes XP Points to the club using country club passes at uniform intervals of time. This action alone signifies that the player WANTS AND DESIRES to be an member of the country club they are registered in, and to me the most important contribution to the country club one can donate, and the best nonverbal communication to the Owner and CEO that they are and desire to be part of the club.

I also consider an active member to be one that casually participates among the various in-house published golf tournaments or creates their own in-house tournaments if club permissions allow.

One is considered to be an active member of their club when participating in some but not all of the various club activities such as posting and replying to posts in the clubs Forum, casually playing in country club clashes and/or turf wars, and/or casual participation in any other exterior activities the club my offer its members such as exterior chat channels.

Now.....Lets look at this through the eyes of an brand new country club member who just joined the club and is all at once confronted with the reality of the clubs existence.

The first confrontation making the inexperienced newcomer (newbie) feel inferior in rank is when looking at the owner of the club. The owner appears to be some sort of god with their fancy custom made avatar, superior Tier rank, low average score, and most intimidating of all, their unsurpassable contribution of XP Points to the club as they firmly express in their introduction to me expressing that I must contribute XP Points to the club in order to survive their wrath of membership termination. WOW! Dry mouth and swallowing hard!

Well Dneirf does not want to appear as some sort of god to newbies or any other member of the club. So I will not be an 'Active Member' by keeping my XP Contributions surpassable by maintaining XP Contributions that to be lower in ratio to most other members XP Contributions to allow all members to feel an sense of accomplishment that to be superior to the Kings.

Fancy custom made avatar, Yes! Low average score, Sometimes! And Dneirf is Champion, YES! YES! YES!

So.....In summation in regards to being an 'Active Member' of Coin Room Capers. Dneirf will remain low key and surpassable in all activities of the club allowing all members opportunity to surpass the King and feel the rush of being King themselves on occasions. Yes, It's Good To be King!

Now it has been mentioned several times in this thread that there are things directors cannot do even if given all options that directors can have that only an owner can do.

Ok lets take one example: Only the Owner can Delete the membership of players within the club.

First off, Dneirf will refrain from being an 'Active Member' by not terminating any members from Coin Room Capers single handedly without the direct consent from my CEO. In other words, if I know that the membership of an player must be terminated from Coin Room Capers for whatever the reason, I will first get the approval from my CEO because my CEO is in charge of the club, not me, I am just the Owner.

Secondly, if my CEO deems that the membership of an Coin Room Capers player must be terminated for what ever the reason, then all that my CEO needs to do is contact Dneirf and request the players termination from the club and the termination will take place with no questions asked by Dneirf because the CEO is in charge of the club, not me, I am just the Owner, and It's Good To Be King!

With that, perhaps you, and others can join in, and ask about certain scenarios involving what the Director needs and can not do that only the Owner can do and Dneirf will give you the Kings advice in resolving those issues.

God Bless, and thank you for your contribution to this thread,

-Dneirf

• reggie7900
    912 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2021 4:16 PM

I think I'll stay at a club that is run like a well oiled machine with an owner who is there whenever you need him and a board of directors who each have an unbelievable roll to play and who are not in Vegas all the time lol 😉 

Ps are you really royalty 🤔 

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2021 5:49 PM
    reggie7900:

I think I'll stay at a club that is run like a well oiled machine with an owner who is there whenever you need him and a board of directors who each have an unbelievable roll to play and who are not in Vegas all the time lol 😉 

Ps are you really royalty 🤔 

Sounds to me like he fits, Roger Miller's version, of King of the Road ? Lol
  • BogeyOne
    1,966 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2021 5:58 PM

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2021 6:32 PM
    I find it amazing , the different ways in which people view things. Personally, coming up thru the military, and being a retired firefighter, I have had alot of leadership classes. First and foremost a Gr8 leader, leads by example, not throwing ur responsibilities off on to a director or two. As an owner, I don't feel superior to my team mates, because I have over 13 million club xps, or that I'm a tc, level 151, or that I have over 1705 straight days played. I feel that I am showing my team that this is what they too, can have, if they try, and that I'm willing to persevere to aid my team in becoming better, every day. By an owner using the double talk, that I read, just says, to me, that someone is being a lazy club owner.
  • bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2021 6:54 PM

Dneirf:

bossbird:

Don’t see how having opened and closed 25-30 clubs already , can be something to be proud of . Hey ho ! I will stay as owner of my tiny club of two members who regularly finish in top 100 of clash . 

• Dneirf
    418 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2021 9:45 PM

Luckystar5:
    I find it amazing , the different ways in which people view things. Personally, coming up thru the military, and being a retired firefighter fighter, I have had alot of leadership classes. First and foremost a Gr8 leader, leads by example, not throwing ur responsibilities off on to a director or two. As an owner, I don't feel superior to my team mates, because I have over 13 million club xps, or that I'm a tc, level 151, or that I have over 1705 straight days played. I feel that I am showing my team that this is what they too, can have, if they try, and that I'm willing to persevere to aid my team in becoming better, every day. By an owner using the double talk, that I read, just says, to me, that someone is being a lazy club owner.

Thank You for your military service to our country, and congratulations on completing alot of leadership classes. Now you will learn some brief business perspectives and practices compliments of (-byDneirf Business Consulting - 1-800-FRIEND).

As King, with the following Free Consultation, I will explain Gr8 leadership by example.

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OWNER AND CEO

(-byDneirf Business Consulting - 1-800-FRIEND)

Owning the country club does not automatically mean that the owner should also be the CEO (Chief Executive Officer) as well. There is an difference between CEO and Owner.

Ownership is essentially an legal status, in other words, it simply means that the owner holds most or all of the entities shares. In this case the entity is an virtual country club so the owner holds all 50 Credits.

On the other hand, CEO is an functional title, with an day-to-day role involving duties and responsibilities. The functional organizational chart has an spot for the CEO, not the Owner. In this case, the functional organizational chart is the country clubs membership permissions and the goals and objectives for the country club set by the Owner.

The CEO is elected by the Owner to an Board of Directors as employees of the Owner that are held accountable by the Owner to achieve the goals and objectives for the country club set by the Owner.

WHAT IS BEST FOR THE COUNTRY CLUB

(-byDneirf Business Consulting - 1-800-FRIEND)

Please keep in mind that what is best for the country club is ultimately best for the Owner. As is with any business entity.

Appointing an manager for the top executive position does not mean that the Owner is giving up ownership or throwing off responsibilities on to an director or two, or being an lazy club owner.

On the contrary, it is considering what is best for the country club, and in the end what is best for me, the Owner.

If another person exists the aptitude, skills, and experience to be the CEO of Coin Room Capers and bring fresh perspectives and new energy to the management team then the club will grow and be successful.

Remember, as stated above, there is an difference between CEO and Owner. It is possible to run businesses without being the Owner, and one can own businesses without running them.

Nobody can take ownership away from the Owner unless the Owner transfers ownership or decides to sell the business.

• Dneirf
    418 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2021 10:07 PM

bossbird:

Dneirf:

bossbird:

Don’t see how having opened and closed 25-30 clubs already , can be something to be proud of . Hey ho ! I will stay as owner of my tiny club of two members who regularly finish in top 100 of clash . 

Bold in above Quote -byDneirf

I am proud of everything that I do because everything that I do I do for the one who is greater than me for the the one who created me and for the one I will be spending eternity with!

God Bless You 'bossbird' and congratulations creating an successful country club! -Dneirf

RSS