Mon, May 3 2021 12:39 PM (31 replies)
  • Dneirf
    418 Posts
    Mon, May 3 2021 10:35 AM

dhjam1:
    ~snip~ 

New one now called Chicken Soup

What's your end game Friend?

The end game partner is to sink the unsinkable putts!

The Point Is, miraculous putts like the one in the following video can only materialize through Active Chicken Soup Memberships!

Simply click on the Automated Join Club Button and let the power of Chicken Soup heal all of your putting woes!

God Bless,

-Dneirf (Owner - Chicken Soup)

• Dneirf
    418 Posts
    Mon, May 3 2021 12:39 PM

bossbird:

His point seems to be to waste every bodies time and line WGT pockets ! 

Let me tell you an little story.....

This little story is about how Dneirf, you know, our backwards frienD, how he brainstormed the birth of the new World Golf Tour Country Club named 'Chicken Soup' while putting an unsinkable putt at Wolf Creek Golf Club.

Dneirf was playing an casual round of golf at the Wolf Creek Golf Club while priding himself as the new owner of The Weekend Golfers Tour country club. The club was intended for casual golfers and weekend golfers alike.

On or about the 16th green Dneirf was staring at an putt that was resting about three feet from the pin with an lie that of being steep uphill and steep slanting of that to the right.

Unfortunately Dneirf missed the putt by an fraction of an fraction. Was the missing of the putt unfortunate? Or was the missing of the putt fate? Fortunately the missing of the putt was fate!

At the very exact same time Dneirf missed the putt Dneirf heard the gobble gobble sounds of the WGT Turkey Vapor Balls echoing from an nearby green along with the cheerful chanting of players expressing with excitement "Amazing Simply Amazing" as the faint sound of the golf ball falling into the cup sparked an brilliant idea deep within the artistic mind of our backwards frienD.

That's it! That is the solution thought Dneirf! Chicken Soup! Yes! Chicken Soup cures all! Hence, the birth of the 'Chicken Soup' country club for the unsinkable putts!

Now see.....your time was not wasted here, now you know how it all began! Plus, where else can one purchase real estate at these low Credits?

I do not exist reservations when spending Credits here at World Golf Tour. I spend Credits to line Dneirfs' entertainment desires until satisfied. This game it is part of my daily entertainment, always has been, and always will be.

Besides, WGT pockets are nowhere near as deep as Dneirfs' pockets, Dneirf simply does not own WGT.....Humm.....let me check and see how many Credits I have.....

God Bless,

-Dneirf (Champion/Owner - Chicken Soup)

RSS