Forums

Help › Forums

Coin Room Capers - New country club now recruiting

Mon, May 3 2021 12:39 PM (31 replies)
  • Imahacker58
    365 Posts
    Thu, Apr 22 2021 2:00 AM

Luckystar5:
    I find it amazing , the different ways in which people view things. Personally, coming up thru the military, and being a retired firefighter fighter, I have had alot of leadership classes. First and foremost a Gr8 leader, leads by example, not throwing ur responsibilities off on to a director or two. As an owner, I don't feel superior to my team mates, because I have over 13 million club xps, or that I'm a tc, level 151, or that I have over 1705 straight days played. I feel that I am showing my team that this is what they too, can have, if they try, and that I'm willing to persevere to aid my team in becoming better, every day. By an owner using the double talk, that I read, just says, to me, that someone is being a lazy club owner.

So, do you really fight firefighters? Wouldn’t make you very popular at a fire,lol.

• Dneirf
    417 Posts
    Fri, Apr 23 2021 9:10 PM

IT'S GOOD TO BE KING!

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Sun, Apr 25 2021 12:42 PM

bossbird:

You seem to have created a few country clubs in the last couple of months , is this one here to last ? 

It looks like the club is now closed.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sun, Apr 25 2021 1:34 PM

What a surprise !! Think he must be going for the record of who can open and close the most number of country clubs . Well that is one he is welcome to !

• Dneirf
    417 Posts
    Mon, Apr 26 2021 9:29 AM

SamSpayed:

bossbird:

You seem to have created a few country clubs in the last couple of months , is this one here to last ? 

It looks like the club is now closed.

Coin Room Capers has closed as an World Golf Tour Country Club due to an unfortunate disaster, however, the building has been renovated to house the main offices of -byDneirf

Along with the renovation of the -byDneirf new main office building, an adjacent building was also purchased -byDneirf

The adjacent building is smaller and much more suitable to serve as an World Golf Tour Country Club and is now recruiting under the name of:

The Weekend Golfers Tour

The Weekend Golfers Tour is an laid-back country club intended for casual golfers and weekend golfers.

God Bless, and Thank You both for your contributions to this Thread,

-Dneirf (Owner - The Weekend Golfers Tour - TWGT)

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Sun, May 2 2021 8:30 PM

Dneirf:

The Weekend Golfers Tour is an laid-back country club intended for casual golfers and weekend golfers.

I see that club has been closed now too.

• Dneirf
    417 Posts
    Mon, May 3 2021 8:00 AM

SamSpayed:

Dneirf:

Yes Sir Ree! It's Good To Be King!

-byDneirf Multinational Corporation extended its interests into the chicken soup entity.

CHICKEN SOUP for the unsinkable putts

God Bless,

-Dneirf (Owner - Chicken Soup)

CHICKEN SOUP EST. MAY 2, 2021 NOW RECRUITING

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Mon, May 3 2021 8:26 AM

SamSpayed:

Dneirf:

New one now called Chicken Soup

What's your end game Friend?

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Mon, May 3 2021 9:15 AM

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, May 3 2021 9:57 AM

His point seems to be to waste every bodies time and line WGT pockets ! 

RSS