Forums

Help › Forums

Players Quitting!!

Wed, Aug 30 2023 4:24 PM (225 replies)
  • DuFussMcGoo
    2,867 Posts
    Wed, Jun 21 2023 10:19 AM

So far this month, June, I've had 26 players quit on me in Head to Head coin games.

I'm not bothered a bit because:

1. If it's an Apparel game, maybe I can sneak in an extra Apparel game.

2. If it's not an Apparel game, it's an easy win and I get the coins played for.

Sounds like a "win/win" situation to me!

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,867 Posts
    Wed, Jun 21 2023 1:27 PM

Mythanatos:

when he said 200% he meant it went from 1to 3 people... basically he was just being funny. 

I've been keeping watch. MyNameIsJeff85's club, MOSTLY HARMLESS, has 19 members now, up from 3 (which included himself). I think 19 is terrific!

PS the growth rate has zoomed to 633%. Quality players all!

• clubcar7
    2 Posts
    Wed, Jun 21 2023 6:29 PM

I find it equally as bad someone telling you that you are awful, i dont think there is such a thing as a perfect golf match, personally i have seen some pretty high ranked players play some bad golf

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,867 Posts
    Wed, Jun 21 2023 9:50 PM

pdb1:
    Playing humanly .

I played a TM today. I had a 5 to his 2 on a par 3.

...on to the next game...

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Thu, Jun 22 2023 4:14 AM

clubcar7:
    i have seen some pretty high ranked players play some bad golf

I consider myself as a mediocre player as a Champ but every now and then I have a game that stinks, prob more than I care to admit.😂

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Thu, Jun 22 2023 5:44 AM

pdb1:

clubcar7:

I find it equally as bad someone telling you that you are awful, i dont think there is such a thing as a perfect golf match, personally i have seen some pretty high ranked players play some bad golf

You will learn to ignore the ignorant insulting players .

As far as " high ranked players " go . Definitely the smallest group of players here . Are the " elite " . Most of them are Tour Champions . But a very small % of them are the games best players .

The only way to see them play . Is on Twitch or YouTube . And the others aren't public .

That leaves the rest of the Tour Champs , Champions , Tour Legends , and Legends . All with GR8 potential . There are probably a couple hundred thousand of them .  They will have amazing rounds and rounds that bite the big one .

Those are the players you have seen . Playing humanly .

Here . Please read these . MEMORABLE CHATS .

I dunno Paul. I topped out fairly quickly. Equipment didn't help. Practice didn't help. Nothing worked. I started out average and I finished average. No "potential", I'm afraid. That's why I stayed with Alt shot. I would set a fair game for both sides and hoped that everybody got along and had a good time.

• CrazyGoose2
    3 Posts
    Sun, Jul 16 2023 7:16 AM

Coins are pretty useless. 

RSS