• BPeterson8256
    2,908 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 9:02 AM

I have so much respect for Casey

Love & peace to all those grieving his loss 

• AlaskanDame
    18,967 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 9:06 AM

Casey and GOGF were the best things here on the WGT Forum.  He and his Bushwhackers, plus other contributors, restored some of my faith in there being compassionate people in this virtual world, not just whiners and bashers.

I’ve no doubt Casey was the same way IRL and is getting the afterworld reward already for a life well-lived.

Sadly missing him. . . 

AKD 

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 9:14 AM

I've been a big fan of Casey since I started working here. He was one of the first friends I made in this community as I'm sure he was for many of you. 

I'm truly saddened to hear the news today and my condolences go out to everyone in the WGT community for our loss. 

I always expected that down the line we would add community picks and possibly votes to the Hall of Fame program and how we induct players. I knew that this would mean the Casey would be among the first HoF players. 

I wish we could celebrate with him on this achievement as he has been added as our second Hall of Fame player. 

Rest in Peace my friend.

_CHAMPION 

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 9:16 AM

Casey was a class act in the Gift of Golf Foundation, 

Now he finds favor in another GOGF, 

Gift Of God's Favor

He will be missed, but never forgotten

From

Luckystar5 & The Danny Noonan Misfits team,  

" Enjoy your wings"

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 9:26 AM

This is truly sad news indeed, I played a few blitz games with him for GOGF and we had some good chats while playing. He was a great person who gave so much back to the game and never asked for anything in return.  I send prayers and condolences to his family friends and the Whackers. 

With the passing of Lizard last week the WGT community has lost 2 great men, 

• BogeyOne
    1,966 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 9:35 AM

Rest in peace. I was in the Bushwackers at one time and saw his class act from an inside view and had nothing but respect for him. He will remain on my friend's list.

- -

Martin

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 9:43 AM

Oh no ! I don’t want to believe it ! It’s so sad, he was such a kind and caring man , who gave so much time and put so much effort to help so many. Rest in peace , you will be sorely missed . Lesley 

• jason01291
    411 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 9:52 AM

Hard to believe the truth he passed away. Knew him from Gift of Golf Foundation days

Be it  GOGF, 12 Days Christmas, Alt Word Challenge or any tournament sponsoring prizes he is always there to lend helping hand to wgt community 

Rest in Peace and Pray god to give strength to his family 🙏😔

Respectful gesture champ on Hall of Fame

U will be remembered  forever for your genorosity in the community Casey 

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 11:31 AM

RIP Casey...gone far too young.

ct

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 12:04 PM

Only the good die young .

Shocked .

I knew he was ill but not this .

I play every day with the driver his GOGF presented me with .

Sending my condolences to all family and friends .

You will be missed casey .

RSS