Forums

Help › Forums

Casey Everett R.I.P

Sat, Dec 11 2021 7:43 PM (67 replies)
  • mikegooner0
    13,841 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 1:55 AM

Hi all im a Director at the Bushwackers Country Club....i dont know which is the best place to let you all know in WGT Forum Land so i guess here is where he used to do the GOGF with you guys....

Casey passed away yesterday, all of us at the Bushwackers are devastated....such a good honest ,giving man....he will be sorely missed..just the other day he was delighted that the Bushwackers made it into the top 10 Country Clubs again....he put a lot of his time into the Bushwackers and the GOGF.....sad sad day.

• ScottHope
    10,010 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 7:51 AM

Man, that is hard to believe, he only recently lost his father didn't he?

I am so so sorry to hear this, he did such great things for the community with the GOGF and probably lots of other stuff that I don't know about.

Sincere condolences to all of his friends, family, CC members and everybody here to whom he reached out to with everyone involved with the GOGF.

You will be very much missed Casey, just can't believe it.

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 8:24 AM

Thanks Mike, Dave messaged me this Morning, such sad news, Casey was a great Man and Owner. I was just chatting with him on the 17th about the Alt-Shot World Challenge, as with Scot, I can't believe it either!

For all who would like to attend, Tomorrow Friday January 22nd at 5:00 PM EST USA will will be holding the Alt-Shot Draw "Live" on my Twitch Channel @rangerbat1. We will be having a moment of silence for him before we begin the Draw.

Casey had sponsored 5000 Credits for Prizes, we will keep these going as well in his Honor as Hole-in-one Sleeves throughout the Competition!

On behalf of Southern England Link's and myself we offer our most sincere condolences to his Family, Friend's, and Club Mate's!

Rest in Peace Casey

Topper

• DonaldKey8798
    6,714 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 8:32 AM

TYVM you guys.......... Topper -- we will honor Casey's sponsorship. 

Edit:

Here's a photo of Casey. He was 60 years old. Died on his birthday(Jan 20). We will all miss him dearly. He was a very generous and kind soul. I would have quit this game without him, long ago ...............

CEverett12 

Casey was very proud to receive the 19th. Hole Award. He also ran the gift of Golf Foundation on here as well.

He was also very grateful for everyone who encouraged WGT to give him the golden putter, that WGTChampion was kind enough to actually make happen.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 8:33 AM

I dont frequent this place now but was notified by Topper by message so had to log in.

Gobsmacked hearing this as go back a long way with Casey on here.

So sad and cant believe it , really cant believe im typing below...

RIP Casey :-(

x

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 8:33 AM

I can't express how devastated I am hearing this news...I have honest to God water in my eyes and a lump in my throat writing this...

I considered Casey one of THE VERY BEST PEOPLE on this game and a dear friend!! We talked often about our Clubs...We played when we found the time and even swapped members over the years.... If one of my members was looking for a change I Always told that member to check out Casey and "The Wackers" and Casey told me he would do the same with one of his members ...

Anytime I sponsored someone in need of help He and the "GOGF" were there to help...First Class all the way!!

WGT lost one of the BEST....His kind heart and work with GOGF spoke about what kind of person he was...I had the utmost respect for Casey ....My heart goes out to his Family and all his friends here in WGT Land....

TRULY A SAD,SAD DAY!! ...The Founders Club will host a Memorial Tourney in his honor..

I will miss ya buddy R.I.P

JDGHOST

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 8:34 AM

R.I.P. 

• Doc58
    6,365 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 8:43 AM

Terrible news. May he Rest in Peace.

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 8:44 AM

OMG, that is horrible news.  :-(

Hall of Fame good guy around here, a devastating loss. Deepest condolences to all.

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 8:54 AM

I'm very sad to hear this.  I would see him frequently on Discord, and we'd play AS matches or just drop by in a room to watch each other's streams and chat a little.  He was low-key but very kind.  I'll miss him.  Condolences to his family, his friends, and to the Bushwackers.

RSS