Forums

Help › Forums

Casey Everett R.I.P

Sat, Dec 11 2021 7:43 PM (67 replies)
  • Vandwemke
    296 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 1:29 PM

So sorry to hear the news of Casey’s passing, condolences to all his family, friends. He will be missed.

Mike

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,503 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 2:03 PM

I just learned the devastating news. Shocked and deeply saddened...

He was one of a few people who made me smile, laugh, believe the forum is still a place worth coming.

God seems to take good people early 'cause he wants them next to Him as soon as possible.

I will forever remember and cherish the good deeds he did and inspired us all.

Rest in peace, Casey, a good friend I used to call bro.

Simon

• Connorjwebb123
    421 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 3:03 PM

Very sad news, Rest in peace Casey. 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 3:05 PM

It is a sad day here in WGT land .

I will miss you Sir .

OPY

• RoggRR
    584 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 3:09 PM

Oh man, realy bad news. 

Another good ghost of this place is gone. Sincerly condolences to his family, friends and his CC fellow members. He did so many good things to this comunity. If someone on the first page of this tread could show more info about Casey and what he was doing here over the years (Donald maybe, or someone of his closest friends). 

Rest in peace Casey

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 3:22 PM

One gentleman less in this world.....rest in peace CE.

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 3:26 PM

Oh, that's genuinely shocking and sad news. Casey was undoubtedly one of the superstars of this game and the community it attracted.

He leaves behind an excellent legacy in the GOGF as well as the Bushwackers and I send my heartfelt condolences to all his friends and family.

I hope that everyone who benefitted in any way from his generosity, be it credits, time or spirit will remember him and honour him by passing some of that along to the next person.

Nigel.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 3:28 PM

I don't even know how to begin to process this. Like many, Casey was one of the first people who friended me when I joined WGT. He was very kind, generous, and supportive individual. 

We are all richer for having known him, and WGT is a little bit poorer without his presence. 

• RoggRR
    584 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 3:36 PM

Robert1893:

I don't even know how to begin to process this. Like many, Casey was one of the first people who friended me when I joined WGT. He was very kind, generous, and supportive individual. 

Think i know what you feel, Robert. I lost my best wgt friend 3 years ago. Great person, great friend, was taken by sudden stroke.

RSS