Forums

Help › Forums

Game is unfair

Thu, Aug 11 2022 11:42 AM (50 replies)
  • Eyeswideopen11
    108 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2021 9:52 AM

No I didn't know that maybe that's why I posted my comment.  

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2021 12:46 PM

wedge0837:

NOT GETTING PAY OUTS DURING TURFWARS TODAY>

MY WINS ARE GOING UNPAID>

NOT GETTING CREDITS FOR THEM IN TURFWARS>

IF YOU WANT ME TO PLAY YOUR DUMB COIN >GAMES< 

I SUGGEST YOU PAY UP WGT> 

Nice rant!

I'm just afraid to say that they aren't even listening here!

• SamSpayed
    4,902 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2021 2:13 PM

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2021 3:17 PM

alosso:

Nice rant!

I'm just afraid to say that they aren't even listening here!

Ha ha .. playing for big money ... those fake Coins ... lol I get emotional sometimes.  :->

I emailed wgt and they always get back to me in a day or so. 

Hahaha. 

• GolfNomad
    299 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2021 8:23 AM

If you substitute this game with life it is similar, no?  For example:

Why do I always have to interview against much better people where I can make more money?  I am an entry level worker but have other employees that are more experienced than me and therefore I have no chance to make more money.  Especially because you can't see in advance how much more experience the other employees have, unless I am in the same room with them. If I withdraw my application for promotion because the other employee is better, my promotion is over.  It's not about the first questions at the interview when I can sometimes answer it better than the other employee, but especially when the other employees talks about additional knowledge, skills and abilities, where these employees are simply more experienced. Although I just had a good interview, I lost the promotion because the other employee was better at the interview.  I think it's very unfair that I can't interview for the promotion with other employees who are equally skilled as I am and I can't choose who I have to interview against.  The difference between other candidates that I have to interview against should be a maximum 10 (months?) in either direction.

• Ladychipper
    22,692 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2021 8:05 AM

BlueEyes,

The main reason higher levels play in the Chelsea room is to earn coins and to get experience playing.  Some of us are use to playing regular stroke play, alt shot, match play and CTTH games on a PC and are trying to gain experience in the coin rooms and getting use to the mobile version of WGT.  You can't play the higher coin rooms if you do not have the coins to do so. 

I have been beaten in there by pros and such because they are more use to this type of play. Trying to earn coins to upgrade apparel as well. 

So please don't be fussing about us higher tier levels just trying to catch up.  We all have the option to play any coin room we want to play.  Also, the higher tiers in the Chelsea room have to play from the very back tees so it is more challenging for them.

• ikindasck
    2 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2021 2:19 PM

Only the coin rooms for 4500 and below adjust tees based on level which gives you a huge advantage when you run into a legend .the whole game takes time to acclimate too stay out of the expensive rooms for now learn the game, get good equipment and wait for spring when you can play real golf

• Berrima
    2 Posts
    Sat, Jul 17 2021 11:53 PM

Playing someone who out drives me by 100 yards and can stop the ball on a dime is totally contrary to the fundamental principles of golf, which uses a handicap system to allow fair play amongst players of all abilities.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sun, Jul 18 2021 10:38 AM

Berrima:
    Playing someone who out drives me by 100 yards and can stop the ball on a dime is totally contrary to the fundamental principles of golf, which uses a handicap system to allow fair play amongst players of all abilities.

I have to disagree. The game started 400-500 years before handicapping, which was developped in England in 1911 (Wikipedia).

Fundamental (and in Rule 1 of golf) is to play the ball into the hole with the least possible strokes. In the old days, Gentlemen wagered against each other, presumably in scratch scores.

In WGTland, you better see yourself as a Pro - if you are inferior to other players, you will never win any significant competition.

Like in real golf, it's still possible to have fun!

RSS