Forums

Help › Forums

Game is unfair

Thu, Aug 11 2022 11:42 AM (50 replies)
  • pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Wed, Aug 10 2022 8:35 AM

Fist2k8:

I'm fairly new to WGT but back in 2005 I played Tiger Woods PGA Tour and I actually topped cases ladder until a player called Dantendo kicked me off top spot and I never ever beat the guy who was an animal. The reason I mention this is we bought the game, we played as many rounds as we liked and the cost was one off. We played expert level where you could set wind speed and green speed and others could join or not. When I saw this game PLAY FOR FREE I thought great. Free my backside ;0( I already spent $70 to give me half a chance of winning a game or two. I included a pack of 3 balls in my shopping but unknown to me you only get so many hits per ball then you have to buy more. Talk about a rip off these people are ripping us off at every turn. Correct me if I am wrong but if I buy 3 packs of balls at 1000 coins each I have spent another $30. If I play 4 rounds and score 90 per round thats 360 hits and each ball lasts about 120 hits. If I am correct I have paid $7.50 per round. ?

The fake virtual balls cost more than RL custom printed balls that last and last and last…until you hit one in the drink or shank one into some bad weeds.  I guess people view it as a hobby so the $$$$ don’t bother their decision to purchase virtually nothing tangible,

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Wed, Aug 10 2022 8:49 AM

pmm711:
    the $$ don’t bother their decision to purchase virtually nothing tangible,

People spend hundreds, thousands or even millions of dollars on cryptocurrencies so why not on mere virtual balls? 😉 They're both virtually nothing tangible, aren't they?

↓↓😁↓↓

• Yiannis1970
    3,261 Posts
    Wed, Aug 10 2022 9:12 AM

Cryptocurrencies are tangible allright Simon!!! They screw up this planet for good day after day....luckily they have gone south in the last 4-5 months. Hope they stay in South Pole and freeze to death!!

• PureGro1
    1,654 Posts
    Wed, Aug 10 2022 10:08 AM

• Yiannis1970
    3,261 Posts
    Wed, Aug 10 2022 11:29 AM

I will ask Agnelli to explain...

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Aug 11 2022 3:50 AM

Fist2k8:

I'm fairly new to WGT but back in 2005 I played Tiger Woods PGA Tour and I actually topped cases ladder until a player called Dantendo kicked me off top spot and I never ever beat the guy who was an animal. The reason I mention this is we bought the game, we played as many rounds as we liked and the cost was one off. We played expert level where you could set wind speed and green speed and others could join or not. When I saw this game PLAY FOR FREE I thought great. Free my backside ;0( I already spent $70 to give me half a chance of winning a game or two. I included a pack of 3 balls in my shopping but unknown to me you only get so many hits per ball then you have to buy more. Talk about a rip off these people are ripping us off at every turn. Correct me if I am wrong but if I buy 3 packs of balls at 1000 coins each I have spent another $30. If I play 4 rounds and score 90 per round thats 360 hits and each ball lasts about 120 hits. If I am correct I have paid $7.50 per round. ?

There are ways to receive free credits like watching 75 short videos per day to receive 150 free credits , that would be enough to buy you a top sleeve of balls or a couple of sleeves if you scale down a bit . Do it every day and it soon mounts up. Also surveys and winning some free to enter WGT tourneys will earn you free credits. It is possible to play without spending real money. I have never spent real Money, I have been lucky to receive a few gifts , but mostly my equipement and balls are bought using free credits.

• PureGro1
    1,654 Posts
    Thu, Aug 11 2022 7:21 AM

Yiannis1970:

I will ask Agnelli to explain...

That was good, very clever!

RSS