• Ka9shk
    33 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2020 2:43 AM

one of them told me to go work at the corner shop cause I am Indian

• ct690911
    7,194 Posts
    Tue, Jan 25 2022 12:51 PM

@Paul

Wow...send this to the forum mod. This dude has some serious issues and the mod can take the necessary action to sort him out.

colin sends

• PureGro1
    1,655 Posts
    Tue, Jan 25 2022 1:15 PM

ct690911:
    Wow...send this to the forum mod. This dude has some serious issues and the mod can take the necessary action to sort him out.

I need to meet the Mod that can fix that...

• WGTNico
    618 Posts
    Tue, Jan 25 2022 1:22 PM

You can always report these screenshots to support or send them to me in a PM and I can handle it 

• Duphpherer
    440 Posts
    Tue, Jan 25 2022 9:51 PM

Mythanatos:

ive seen screenshots of worse things.

I think you have two choices.

1) turn off the chat completely (which you did)

2) have her play under a male avatar and a male name or at the least a name that isn't gender specific.

Good suggestion, but I had a female avatar invite me into the woods. lol She said "do you want to just chat or play golf?" I opted for golf without hesitation.  

• OkapiWoods
    4 Posts
    Mon, Jan 30 2023 7:09 AM

Starting to realise that the chat is used for "trash talk" by a few players, although nothing like the one posted earlier.  Using the option to Block gives you a rest from these idiots.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Jan 30 2023 10:04 AM

Nobody has to put up with reading trash . Just screen shot, tell them you are reporting them , do just that , block them so next time you might get matched against them but you won’t have t9 read their trash , then if you want , report them to the owner of the club they might be in. Sadly a lot of these people arnt in clubs or are in clubs that have no active owners. We all need to try and clean up the game , and it is possible , by reporting .

• Squatch031
    172 Posts
    Mon, Jan 30 2023 11:28 AM

Exactly why I turned off chat on day one. I get the message when they withdraw.

RSS